Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Neesie 11-15-2014 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6970181)
You can come hang out with me. I'll loan you a pair of socks. I'm getting some for Christmas.

Not if I can get my grubby little hands onto them, first!!!

Neesie 11-15-2014 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6970275)
Why don't we all KNIT some socks while we are waiting for our opening day? Hand knit socks are the best there is!

Hmmmmm. Guess I could crochet some more . . . .

PenniF 11-15-2014 07:06 PM

mmac.....that's my kind of cookie...since it sounds like it has all the ingredients of one of my favorite candies...."turtles"!!!

VickiM 11-15-2014 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6969404)
here, a picture of my biscoti. does it look like its supposed to look? It tastes all right! and thanks skaduzy[ATTACH=CONFIG]498860[/ATTACH]

Looks good to me...Mike has one with his coffee every morning. He's a dunker, I just suck on mine when I have one.

jclinganrey 11-15-2014 07:37 PM

My package went out today! Woo hoo!! Can't wait to know if my santee likes her goodies.

Jane

juneayerza 11-15-2014 08:14 PM

Someone please tell my package to stop tormenting me. It watches me all the time and I'm sure I have heard it say Dec 7th is a long time away. I try to ignore it, but it won't stop teasing me.

happynana 11-15-2014 08:30 PM

No package here yet either. But did get a couple of inches of snow today.

Anoka Quilter 11-15-2014 09:05 PM

Wow, it took me most of the day to catch up on all the posts, but I did it. I started at pg 130 per my computer and ended at pg 228.

All the handmade gifts look beautiful. I was hoping to make more for my SS, but I did manage to piece together little something for her.

My package was mailed out yesterday and the USPS website says that it was delivered today.

I am still waiting for my package. With all the packages being sent I am sure it will be here by the first of next week and I can join everyone else who are being tempted by their packages.

blondeslave 11-16-2014 03:24 AM

According to the tracking my SS box was delivered yesterday. I'm always glad when it arrives at its destination. My SS hasn't posted to this thread since she signed up and I have no idea if she attended last years reveal so It's nice to know the box was delivered. I hope she enjoys her gifts.

MizMelly 11-16-2014 04:49 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6969871)
And do you want to know the funniest part? My Elf lives about 5 miles from me, same Phoenix suburb, only a few miles north!

Snicker. Yep, funnier things have happened!

My SS box was delivered yesterday also! But my SS was Very SNEAKY and put my address on it for both the send to and return address! So I can't even begin to guess where it came from!!!
It's heavy and makes noise!! My furry kids are very interested in it too. I'm going to have to bury it in the sewing room because I can't stand the suspense!