Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Patchesnposies 11-18-2014 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6974496)
Penni, I swear to goodness your package could have been custom-made for me! I'm sure your Santee was very happy!! Good thing you took a photo; I didn't so hope my Santee can post pictures. It's always such fun sharing what we received on Opening Day.

This is my first Secret Santa how does opening day work? We just all start posting and sharing pictures at the appointed hour? I forgot to take pictures of my SS's package too. So I hope she will!

CookyIN 11-18-2014 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Patchesnposies (Post 6974501)
This is my first Secret Santa how does opening day work? We just all start posting and sharing pictures at the appointed hour? I forgot to take pictures of my SS's package too. So I hope she will!

Yes, at the appointed time we all rip into... er, I mean open... our packages. Then those who can, take pictures and post. It's so much fun seeing what everyone gets. Almost as much fun as opening your own package, since you get to enjoy everyone's vicariously.

KGoodhand 11-18-2014 02:16 PM

Woohoo !!!! I got my package!! Came from Saskatchewan Canada!! I have put it away in the closet for safe keeping!!! Thank you in advance! I can hardly wait to open it!!!

ShelleyCS 11-18-2014 02:31 PM

Ok so, my parcel felt like a box and a long envelope in a mailing envelope, and there was just this little opening on the end of the envelope, and it accidently got caught on my little finger, and it sort of accidently opened . . .to reveal . . .

A wrapped box and a long white envelope. *sigh*

waiting patiently for December 7th . . .

PenniF 11-18-2014 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by ShelleyCS (Post 6974602)
Ok so, my parcel felt like a box and a long envelope in a mailing envelope, and there was just this little opening on the end of the envelope, and it accidently got caught on my little finger, and it sort of accidently opened . . .to reveal . . .

A wrapped box and a long white envelope. *sigh*

waiting patiently for December 7th . . .

TO THE HOLE WITH YOU IMMEDIATELY !!!!!.....and NO Cabana Boy service for at least.......ummmmm .... an hour.

Dedemac 11-18-2014 02:41 PM

Since December 7th is Pearl Harbor day should we open them when it's noon in the islands? That would be 5pm on the east coast of the states.

Judylee2 11-18-2014 03:02 PM

My box is taunting meeeeeeeeeeee!

ShelleyCS 11-18-2014 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6974616)
TO THE HOLE WITH YOU IMMEDIATELY !!!!!.....and NO Cabana Boy service for at least.......ummmmm .... an hour.

*sniff sniff* can I get out now? Pleeeeze?

roseirish48 11-18-2014 04:19 PM

my box is sitting in the corner of my bedroom along with the two orny swap packages (got 2nd one today). i have not been listening to them holler at me to open them as went to dr appt for my cortisone shot to the knee, then sat in living room working on another Xmas present. waiting for one more secret santa package from another swap but dont expect it to get here this month as mailing date on that one isnt til november 30th. Has the cabana boy come by with my Hot chocolate w/marshmallows yet? I havent seen him lately.

CookyIN 11-18-2014 04:23 PM

rose, Cabana Boy just served me a Hot Toddy to keep the cold at bay. I'll send him right over to you!