Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Cattut 11-06-2014 12:01 PM

Mailed my Secret Santa package out today, doesn't have that far to go ...same state so now just wait for reveal date.
December 7th sounds great!

mjmachin 11-06-2014 12:25 PM

Oh, I'm in Florida....is it coming my way ???!!! Yah, I know, there are a "few" others in Florida, but still I wonder......

kariboo 11-06-2014 12:27 PM

ok huntannette ~ I join you, I'll have rye & 7. and one brownie too. glutten free..pls..

PenniF 11-06-2014 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6958622)
Well, you didn't have to come right out and SAY you're ignoring folks like me. I'm just gonna crawl off to my corner of the hole and not try to bother anyone, for a while. :(

{{{Ouch}}}:(

ArizonaKAT 11-06-2014 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 6958602)
Although I'm never scared to post, I solved the problem of the prolific posters (those that post many times a day - or indeed page) by adding them to my 'Ignore' list. That way I have time to read what others have to say :)

I didn't know you could do that. I guess now we can continue to post about our Christmas traditions and not bother anyone.

PenniF 11-06-2014 12:56 PM

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a "virtual cookie exchange". Used to do the real kind at work - we'd bake our favorite recipe - make 1 dozen for each person in the exchange plus a copy of the recipe - then trade them on exchange day - You only had to bake one kind of cookie - but everyone went home with all different kinds of cookies and new recipes.
Maybe this is already being done on another thread - or has been done to death and i just don't know it....but since i love to collect recipes, i thought i'd see if there was interest.

letsquilt 11-06-2014 01:01 PM

My secret pal box went ou today.

huntannette 11-06-2014 01:09 PM

sounds like a plan....will look up gluten free brownie recipes.....lol

Originally Posted by kariboo (Post 6958657)
ok huntannette ~ I join you, I'll have rye & 7. and one brownie too. glutten free..pls..

huntannette 11-06-2014 01:11 PM

I used to do that too....miss it for sure...I`m in if others are interested....will give you my "Orange and carrot cookies" recipes....delish!!!

[QUOTE=PenniF;6958698]I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a "virtual cookie exchange". Used to do the real kind at work

huntannette 11-06-2014 01:20 PM

now now....that wouldn`t be much fun now would it...besides we would miss having a laugh with you....want a rum and coke with kariboo and I??? besides she`s got you on mute now so no worry...she can`t hear you anymore....lol

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6958622)
Well, you didn't have to come right out and SAY you're ignoring folks like me. I'm just gonna crawl off to my corner of the hole and not try to bother anyone, for a while. :(