Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

sunrise450 11-04-2014 01:31 PM

A prayer and hug your way for a good outcome for you Tricia, let us know when you can that everything turned out the way you expected.
About DJ, It is not that hard, more time consuming. If you take one block at a time it gets done. Uhhhhhhh, hope you can follow that. I pp mine, There is a site devoted to the Dear Jane quilt. I think it is called "that quilt". She has tutes for every block as she made it.
I haven't touched mine for ages, maybe should take a look again.
Well, off to finish the last "thing" for my santee. Should only take another 15 minutes, why am I sitting here? Should have this all wrapped and packed and ready to mail tomorrow.

ljs317 11-04-2014 01:59 PM

I have a dear Jane started in all shades of black grey and white. I like it but I have to step away from it a lot. Someday it will be finished.

Mailed my SS gift box a little while ago. Anxiously awaiting mine.

Everyone is getting so excited.

I love all of the "burg" talk. I'm from the "burg" area, and proud of it.

ArizonaKAT 11-04-2014 02:04 PM

I love all of the "burg" talk. I'm from the "burg" area, and proud of it.[/QUOTE]

Another one for our Stiller's corner in the hole! We have perogies (with butter and onion), jumbo, and primanti brothers sandwiches, Iron City and POP! Anything else we should bring?

Chester the bunny 11-04-2014 02:20 PM

Arizona Kat....when you say POP, do you mean coke/pepsi ect...?
I once heard someone on 60 minutes who was a small town somewhere say that they call it pop, and if anyone ever came into their little store and asked for a soda, people would just think they were puttin' on airs

djmat 11-04-2014 02:22 PM

I'll bring the Stiller bear (Roth...burger lookalike) & my Terrible Towel!
Palamalu shirt allowed in the hole? Somebody swing by LaCava's Italian Bakery off Golden Mile Hwy for some homemade cannoli & bring it on down! It's a Black & Gold PARTEEE!

LAQUITA 11-04-2014 02:58 PM

Angelic Angel Ears here, checking in to let...'Cheerful' know her VERY special package will be on its way to her.....tomorrow!!!! It's going to what should be a very beautiful place this time of year!!!

Is it....YOU???? :)

blondeslave 11-04-2014 03:26 PM

Oh my-my package arrived today, It's shaped lik a shoebox but heavy and has lovely pictures on it. There is a loose piece of tape and I worry so that it will continue to loosen. Perhaps I should remove it-only to put more tape on of course...

Neesie 11-04-2014 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6956370)
LOL.....yeah i take your point...but then again - i stomp around saying bad words when it's MY OWN mistake too !!!!!

Oh, I definitely do some stomping, when it's my OWN mistake! It's just hard to get too upset over something that was offered for free. :)

Neesie 11-04-2014 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6956435)
I love all of the "burg" talk. I'm from the "burg" area, and proud of it.

Another one for our Stiller's corner in the hole! We have perogies (with butter and onion), jumbo, and primanti brothers sandwiches, Iron City and POP! Anything else we should bring?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm. I just may have to go back to my roots and whip up a bunch of dressed po-boys and beignets! Yummmmmmm!

Neesie 11-04-2014 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 6956483)
Angelic Angel Ears here, checking in to let...'Cheerful' know her VERY special package will be on its way to her.....tomorrow!!!! It's going to what should be a very beautiful place this time of year!!!

Is it....YOU???? :)

I'm cheerful!!! It's ME!!! Oh, wait. . . . Is Cheerful her elf name? Phoooey! It's not me. :(