Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

PenniF 11-02-2014 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

Totally agree....just to have the book to look at would be wonderful in and of itself...but a CD of the blocks - WOW !!! But i also take your point - it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

b.zang 11-02-2014 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6953610)
Totally agree....just to have the book to look at would be wonderful in and of itself...but a CD of the blocks - WOW !!! But i also take your point - it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Sounds like somebody is getting lucky!
My Dear Jane is still a WIP. It may even qualify as an UFO by now.

PenniF 11-02-2014 11:50 AM

Some of the things posted here just make me tear up.
So many of the wonderful ladies here are dealing with losses of their husbands, or sickness - loved ones or selves - yet they are here joining in to celebrate and share. I feel blessed and humbled and inspired just to share this little corner of cyber space with such amazing women. My greatest wish for you is peace - of the mind and soul.

cannyquilter 11-02-2014 01:49 PM

Joyful Sprinklepants thinks DJ would be very nice. Had hoped to get my package posted last week but life got in the way. Gifts all wrapped just need to parcel it up and off to the PO tomorrow. It's got a long way to go.

My thoughts and prayers are with all who have suffered loss and illness of loved ones.

MizMelly 11-02-2014 02:10 PM

That sounds like a super gift! DJ is quite a challenge!!

SlightlyOffQuilter 11-02-2014 02:11 PM

I have been in love with dear jane quilts forever it seems ! I would probably attempt one with the book and cd ! Without it seems just asking for trouble haha !

Chester the bunny 11-02-2014 02:15 PM

Hi Huntannette, I am so looking forward to receiving the Dear Jane book and CD, now that would be a challenge, Of course, that's IF I'm, you receiver....otherwise I will totally understand if it goes into the ACTUAL receiver's box. :o)

Leota 11-02-2014 03:31 PM

I'll take it ... am I your ss person :D

roseirish48 11-02-2014 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

i bought my DEAR JANE from Amazon this past summer. been collecting fq's and remnants in fall colors so i will be ready to start it once i finish the various projects i am presently working on. I have the QOV on the frame with one corner left to quilt, the applique quilt to layer and quilt, a top i made for the church group that has become the Xmas gift for the Brat to give to her Grandpa since she helped me get it stitched together while i babysat her, the NYB blocks(4 more sets to go), the Farmers Wife blocks (43 0f the 110 done), the quilt for a cure blocks to put together with sashings ,layer and quilt the Seven Sisters top. Might be ready to start DEAR JANE by midle of next century.

Leota 11-02-2014 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6952315)
yes, BUT I am a Tootsie Roll PoP !!
could be me............;)

Hey Dreamer... You at a tootsie POP for sure :D