Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

juneayerza 11-26-2014 02:10 PM

It depends on how much you paid your "house guest"

Want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Quercus Rubra 11-26-2014 02:50 PM

Well I'm home from the 2nd doctor appt. this week for me. Surviving but had some medication changes. But We have a number of issues going on around here. Including having to have the back end of the van replaced as it's about to give out on us. Boy oh Boy the hits just keep coming as usual with the holidays just around the corner. Bah Hug!!!

Oh! I have news of sorts... guess who is going to take up the POM's thread? Me!! LOL. This should be interesting. So be sure to watch out more about it after the beginning of the year.

Wow tomorrow is Turkey Dinner Hungryman's style for us. I'm just glad I have some of my birthday pie left! LOL. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe returns to all those that are travelling too.

It's time for Jell-o and meds, so I'm off & running.

Tricia

PenniF 11-26-2014 03:03 PM

SO VERY GLAD to hear from you Tricia!! ....your absence was a bit concerning. Have a great Thanksgiving !!

Well....baked 2 apple cakes and took them over to our local fire department. Just something we do every year to say "thanks". Made the Chocolate pie recipe provided by SheriR......my test tastes while making say YUMMY.....so hopefully i will be gaining lots of MIL points from my SIL - who is the chocolate pie lover.....and since it was not my Grams recipe i did not cry while making it.

Have a blueberry pie in the oven....and sweet potatoes cooking on the stove. Still have to make stuffing, creamed cucumbers and spinach dip and cranberries.....Except to deliver the cakes, and check the Board, i haven't really left the kitchen since 6am!!

Neesie 11-26-2014 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6985347)
I can hardly stand looking at my Secret Santa box today!! :D It just keeps calling my name over & over!! I know that it wants me to open it now & not tell you girls, but I am practicing saying NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO until I am out of breath!! :D Does anyone know how I can stop this torment!!
:D :D :D :D

You can stop the torment, by sending that package to me. :thumbup:

Neesie 11-26-2014 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin (Post 6985353)
So, if my house guest "accidentally" opens my box, is that a bad thing?

Accidentally? Ya mean like if you accidentally tell your guest it's okay to open it? :D

Neesie 11-26-2014 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6985400)
Well I'm home from the 2nd doctor appt. this week for me. Surviving but had some medication changes. But We have a number of issues going on around here. Including having to have the back end of the van replaced as it's about to give out on us. Boy oh Boy the hits just keep coming as usual with the holidays just around the corner. Bah Hug!!!

Oh! I have news of sorts... guess who is going to take up the POM's thread? Me!! LOL. This should be interesting. So be sure to watch out more about it after the beginning of the year.

Wow tomorrow is Turkey Dinner Hungryman's style for us. I'm just glad I have some of my birthday pie left! LOL. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and safe returns to all those that are travelling too.

It's time for Jell-o and meds, so I'm off & running.

Tricia

Tricia, are you able to eat normal food yet? Must be getting pretty sick of Jello. :thumbdown:

Not much happening here. I did manage to get my second quilt lay-out arranged, by scanning the fabrics and arranging them, in PhotoShop. It was a bit of a PITB but worth it. SOOOO much easier than trying to arrange 150 blocks, on the bed. All I have to do now, is print out a picture of the lay-out and then line up my blocks, in the same order. :thumbup:

In case I don't check in tomorrow, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, everyone!!!

Dedemac 11-26-2014 04:46 PM

Enjoying all the banter, need to try some of the recipes, should have time this weekend. I only have to make one casserole for tomorrow, going to my brothers for the holiday.

Trish, hope you have a are feeling better soon.

Everyone have a safe holiday tomorrow.

We only have 9 days and round 20+ hours, until opening. Was there any official time set???

mollymunchkin 11-26-2014 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6985441)
Accidentally? Ya mean like if you accidentally tell your guest it's okay to open it? :D

Well.......maybe...... Okay, fine. I'll just leave it in the closet quietly crying "please open me". It's harder to hear if the door is closed.

marilyn43 11-26-2014 07:06 PM

I wish each one of you a Happy Thanksgiving and if your traveling a very safe one.

SulaBug 11-27-2014 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6985439)
You can stop the torment, by sending that package to me. :thumbup:

Nessie...........you are so helpful & sneaky, but I can't send it to you. It might have a pair of socks in it & I really could use a new pair!! :D Nice try though!! I am ignoring its constant request as best as I can.
:D :D :D :D