Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

SulaBug 11-27-2014 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin (Post 6985353)
So, if my house guest "accidentally" opens my box, is that a bad thing?

Oh Molly.......that is a VERY BAD THING!! :D I think you should keep your package with you at all times. That way you can keep it safe until opening day!!
:D :D :D :D

dharen7 11-27-2014 02:33 AM

Getting ready to leave for work. Everyone enjoy their Thanksgiving Dinners. DH going to his sisters with our youngest son hes 32. Oldest son coming out tonight for pie. Safe travels to everyone.

Belfrybat 11-27-2014 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by bezzie2013 (Post 6984480)
belfray did you shake that box, does it smell good, come on ladies someone open your box and tell us its the 7th we are leaving at 5 am to indiana to have a memorial service for mil and thanksgiving which i have not been home for thanksgiving in over 25 years i am excited but really nervious about the weather

I did shake it and it doesn't rattle, doesn't smell, and so far is not giving up any secrets. It's large enough to contains lots a wonderful goodies but not so large it contains a new sewing machine. It is resting in my closet and I'm sure will reveal it's secrets in good time.

mmac71 11-27-2014 07:19 AM

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving. One of the many things I am Thankful for is this wonderful board it is VERY educational and uplifting. Be safe everyone!
Marie

Neesie 11-27-2014 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6985707)
Nessie...........you are so helpful & sneaky, but I can't send it to you. It might have a pair of socks in it & I really could use a new pair!! :D Nice try though!! I am ignoring its constant request as best as I can.

Phooey! :( Well, it was worth a try . . . .

Neesie 11-27-2014 07:54 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm also thankful for all of my quilting friends!!! {{{{{{{ BIG HUGS }}}}}}}

Am waiting for the (grown) kids to arrive, with no specific ETA. :D This is why I keep holidays simple. :thumbup:

JuanitaBean 11-27-2014 08:44 AM

Happy Thanksgiving every one be safe and have a great day. Juanita

PenniF 11-27-2014 08:49 AM

For all who stop to check in today...have a wonderful Thanksgiving !!!!

....and if saying grace or lifting glasses in a toast is part of your tradition....please don't forget to "mention" our service men and women near and far.

All the very best of Blessings to ALL of you !!!! Be safe !! I am thankful for all of you.

Alaska carol 11-27-2014 09:36 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Awaiting opening day.

sewbizgirl 11-27-2014 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6985347)
I can hardly stand looking at my Secret Santa box today!! :D It just keeps calling my name over & over!! I know that it wants me to open it now & not tell you girls, but I am practicing saying NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO until I am out of breath!! :D Does anyone know how I can stop this torment!!

You could always open the box. That would stop it.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! :)