Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

crafty grammie 11-02-2014 04:09 PM

Hi everyone-the elf says I am Jolly McSprinkles----my box is almost ready-just one more thing and I will seal it up it will b e ready by next week and on its way. Can't wait to see what my SS sends----

huntannette 11-02-2014 04:26 PM

Hey I even found the rulers to go along with the book and CD....what do you think SS???

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

LAQUITA 11-02-2014 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953930)
Hey I even found the rulers to go along with the book and CD....what do you think SS???

Huntannette, if IM your SS, yes yes I'd love to have. I am doing 'the sequel' I guess you could call it. Sylvia's bridal Sampler.
If it's not me theirs one mighty special SS out there!!! :)

Dedemac 11-02-2014 05:07 PM

I would love you to put it in the box.... but alas unless you have already put it in its not me:( as I am staring at my box. it still makes noise, hasn't changed pitch yet. ;)

JAGSD 11-02-2014 05:40 PM

If it's me Yes I would love it...... Be me...be me...be me..... Hee hee

mmac71 11-02-2014 05:56 PM

I would love to have DJ book. I think it is way above me right now, but in my future? Happy Angel Ears.....

SheriR 11-02-2014 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 6953948)
Huntannette, if IM your SS, yes yes I'd love to have. I am doing 'the sequel' I guess you could call it. Sylvia's bridal Sampler.
If it's not me theirs one mighty special SS out there!!! :)

Oh I'm in the middle of TWO DearJanes. I've been wondering about Sylvia's Bridal Sampler. Is is as small and consuming as Jane? Whoever is getting the books, rulers and cd will be one lucky gal!

dreamer2009 11-02-2014 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by leota (Post 6953901)
hey dreamer... You at a tootsie pop for sure :d

i am....i am....;)

Bilben 11-02-2014 07:55 PM

I guess I am in the Dear Jane minority. It's waaaay over my head!

Leota 11-02-2014 08:05 PM

Ok, I quit! .......

searching that is.... I got a glance of the first name last name = tootsie name and I can't find it.

ALSO, Terri have you done another game question/quest for Nov? What is it and when is the deadline for guessing?