Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

happynana 11-02-2014 06:31 AM

m-fay my heart goes out to you. ((HUGS)) I los my Don last oct. so it has been a year for me now. The raw pain is gone and I am healing. I could not do the swap last year at all.

buddy'smom 11-02-2014 06:44 AM

Oh, I'm chipper angelears, wow!!! My box is coming along but still need a few more items to add.

quiltingdragon 11-02-2014 07:00 AM

Finishing up a few handmade items and taking inventory of the box. Then I need to grab a few of her favorite sweet things that I didn't want to get until the last minute, and wrap!

quiltingdragon 11-02-2014 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 6953210)
Finishing up a few handmade items and taking inventory of the box. Then I need to grab a few of her favorite sweet things that I didn't want to get until the last minute, and wrap!

Discovered that the box is chock full of stuff she likes, but there is not one Christmas item. Must remedy that! My goal is to get the box in the mail before Mom starts chemo on Friday. I want all of my commitments dealt with before then so I can take care of her. So today I will finish my handmade stuff and get all my I spy squares ready to go for that swap!

sewbizgirl 11-02-2014 09:48 AM

m-fay, I'm so sorry to hear you have recently lost your husband. Surrounding you with cyber HUGS and love at this very difficult time.

huntannette 11-02-2014 10:24 AM

Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

PeginCO 11-02-2014 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6953495)
Sweetie Jolly Toes is wondering if her SS would like a copy of "Dear Jane quilt" book along with the CD....I had one gifted to me after buying one....tried selling it to no avail , but if I knew she would want it I `d put it in her box....but I`m not sending if she doesn`t respond.....waiting till last minute to mail, just in case....she did respond on here already so am hopeful ....waiting.....(p.s. brand new copy and unopened CD)

Wow! What a gift that would be!!

blondeslave 11-02-2014 10:42 AM

I think almost anyone would appreciate this gift.

huntannette 11-02-2014 11:05 AM

want to make sure my ss would appreciate it...DJ is not for everyone lol

Originally Posted by blondeslave (Post 6953522)
I think almost anyone would appreciate this gift.

Neesie 11-02-2014 11:20 AM

I can't imagine anyone NOT being thrilled with that! :thumbup: