Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Quercus Rubra 10-30-2014 08:09 AM

My My What a bunch of busy bee's you have been. I am finished up this one little ?? and I have a few more things to do for my Santa Receiver. With having a one week reprieve with the surgery getting moved to next Tuesday... I'm in manic panic mode to finish things up in time. But I was more able to make some home made items for you. At times I'm second guessing myself on what I'm sending but I really need to quit worrying so much. Good thing I seem to be able to work well under pressure. :rolleyes:

PeginCO I think that little pouch is beautiful as all the home made pictures has show us. I hope it comes to visit me as I LOVE all kinds of hand work. I'm already thinking of some little projects that I can start after the new year so that I might add them to the box. I started out this year like that then the schedule of projects went sideways on me, leaving me in the current state of mind.

To my Receiver... like most of us you could have a pet, but I'm only taking a guess here :confused: or not depending my Intel. You do like this, that and then there is that other thing you like. I'm hoping that you might like this and I think you will. I can tell you that may or may not be close to me as the crow fly. Never can tell how far or near that crow has to go. :) You & I like some of the same things that you might have listed. I'm hoping to me able to make some thing in ??? for you. Crossing my fingers on it.

Well I have a doctor appointment here soon so I must get myself in order for the trip in to a big town. Talk to everyone later. Be good... if you can't be good... at least be safe!!!

Tricia

blondeslave 10-30-2014 10:46 AM

I'm finally here and caught up with the posts. I'm just finishing up with a swap I do with my basset hound folks every year. Normally it's in August but this year it was moved to my busiest work month of the year. As I read the 2 billion posts to catch up I discovered that my Santee has not posted here since she signed up(kind of like me). From the few hints I got from her signing up and her profile we are very much alike with one very big exception. We are even the same age. The funniest thing though was that if I were inclined to go visit my friend Angelika in November I could actually hand deliver my box-my Santee only lives about a half hour from my friend. I saw the lists of qestions and answers but since I'm so late I'm not certain it would be any help to my SS. Hmmm....maybe if she wants me to answer the questions she should PM me.....hee, hee...

BrendaK 10-30-2014 10:59 AM

Nice try blondeslave but.......I don't think that is going to work. BrendaK

PenniF 10-30-2014 11:02 AM

Bondslave...that kind of thing will get you sent to the "no goodies" side of the hole !!!!

PenniF 10-30-2014 11:08 AM

Tricia....i was just getting ready to PM you to see how you were doing from last Monday's surgery.....will be keeping you in my thoughts.

KarenK 10-30-2014 11:09 AM

My Secret Santee's package of surprises is almost ready to be mailed. Just a wee bit of handwork left.

It will be traveling to somewhere in the Midwest.

blondeslave 10-30-2014 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6949815)
Bondslave...that kind of thing will get you sent to the "no goodies" side of the hole !!!!

Hee, hee....that's why I brought a couple of cases of "whine" with me to share on the goodies side of the hole...

letsquilt 10-30-2014 11:46 AM

Just finished with my last item that I made for my Secret Santie,now it's all wrapped and ready to go out in the mail tomorrow! So glad to have that done,but it was fun to do.

Quilty-Louise 10-30-2014 12:14 PM

I ordered one final gift for my Santee. i am HOPING she doesn't
already have this.

Although I ordered the last item it is going to be delivered directly
to her house when it is finished being made (I did not make it though).

I DO want to make something for my gal, but not sure what to make
her.

You live in the 3rd most populated city in your state. With OVER 1/4
million people.

Your zip code adds up to 76 but I am not saying HOW that number
got added up.

I plan to mail my box this weekend or early next week, because this
box has to travel to my friend who in turn open the OUTER box, add
postage to the inner box (the SS box) and mail it to my Santee. This
is done to prevent my gal from knowing it is me sending to her.

Have fun everyone.

kariboo 10-30-2014 12:33 PM

yippy, just mailed off my special package today ~~ it will be there in 3 days.. this way it makes her wonder what treasures are nestled in side.. some things I didn't want to part with.. sigh... lol, such is life.!