Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

djg 10-29-2014 05:36 PM

Please count me in.

dreamer2009 10-29-2014 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by ShelleyCS (Post 6948877)
I forgot to wrap! So, am I supposed to unseal the box and wrap? Hmmmm. . . Maybe not!

IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO WRAP.
I did not wrap.

Chester the bunny 10-29-2014 06:28 PM

Penni F......love those little bone candies, there's so cute.
Beautiful cake!

madamekelly 10-29-2014 06:57 PM

Question for my santee- do you want your gifts individually wrapped? If you do, I could take some of the gifts back and use them myself so there will be enough room for the wrapping paper, if I add big bows, I could keep even more for me.......or not....?

PenniF 10-29-2014 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6949112)
Question for my santee- do you want your gifts individually wrapped? If you do, I could take some of the gifts back and use them myself so there will be enough room for the wrapping paper, if I add big bows, I could keep even more for me.......or not....?

DANG !!! Why didn't i think of that ???!!!

BrendaK 10-29-2014 07:12 PM

Super Center Piece PenniF. Can I sit next to you? I will bring a lot of paper towels Nessie even though I am very neat (ha,ha,). I will make a place for Madamekelly next to me. I love chocolate (don't most of us).

SheriR thanks for the thoughts but sorry I don't remember if I am your Secret Santa or not, if not maybe next year. Already have a box started for next year. Can't believe how much fun it is getting all these things ready. I love this time of year.

Sorry everyone but I think that the bear is coming my way. I don't emb. any more but I could always start up again if I got the pouch.

When is the reveal date?

Hope all with health problems are feeling better. BrendaK

Knitette 10-29-2014 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Learner747 (Post 6949029)
Please include me in the Secret Santa! I missed last year but I'm eager to get in this year. I hope I'm not too late.

Originally Posted by djg (Post 6949035)
I lie to join you this year if I may. Never did it before

Here's a link to the original thread Secret santa sign ups 2014--sign ups closed

IrishgalfromNJ 10-30-2014 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by PeginCO (Post 6947962)
Do you like embroidery? Then maybe this "Sweet Trips Embroidery Pouch" is for you! Hmmmmmm.....

What a great gift. Love the pretty fabric and all the neat places to tuck things and store needles. I hope it's for me. I just started hand embroidering again.

IrishgalfromNJ 10-30-2014 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6949016)
If those are on normal tiles they are some nice size packages, I would love to have them. :p But I have been shaking mine and trying to determine what is making all the noise?:o

Sorry that is a table top, so the tiles are about 3 x 3.

m-fay 10-30-2014 03:21 AM

I posted my package today. I do so hope she likes whats in there.