Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Dedemac 11-18-2014 04:30 PM

For any one in the Hole I just made some Hot and Sour soup, sure warms the inside. DH said it hit the spot, I could use something sweet after the soup any one have some chocolate?

Dedemac 11-18-2014 04:36 PM


Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6974298)
(croak croak scratch scratch)

Oh no!!! I wandered in to a place that promises to distract me to no ends!!!

I was reading my emails like I always do, when I came to the JoAnn's email... where I scrolled down to find free craftsy classes. So I shrugged my shoulders and ventured in.... huge mistake huge !!! I was pulled in against my will and now I can't find my way out. I wish I was able to obtain a few of them but it's probably a good thing I can't!!! LOL. I can "research" all I want without getting to trouble. Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia

I have used some of the patterns and enjoyed a few of the classes. I have only used the free patterns. It is easy to get lost in that site.

sewbizgirl 11-18-2014 04:44 PM


Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6974298)
Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia

Craftsy is a great place! I sell my knitting patterns there. As far as the many patterns on the site, they are as varied as the contributors who listed them. The patterns aren't made by Craftsy, they are merely the hosts for all the different designers and teachers. I wouldn't hesitate to try patterns from Craftsy. They may even have a satisfaction guarantee.

ShelleyCS 11-18-2014 04:50 PM


Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6974754)
For any one in the Hole I just made some Hot and Sour soup, sure warms the inside. DH said it hit the spot, I could use something sweet after the soup any one have some chocolate?

lovely! Thank you so much!

sewbizgirl 11-18-2014 04:56 PM

PenniF, your gifts to your 'pal' are so wonderful... you made so many beautiful handmade things and the fabrics, YUM. Thanks for showing us. I agree, there are SS people who are not following the thread, so they will open when they want to.

Can't wait to see all the rest of the packages after the reveal day!

PenniF 11-18-2014 05:00 PM


Originally Posted by ShelleyCS (Post 6974730)
*sniff sniff* can I get out now? Pleeeeze?

I guess so....but you need to put your package away in a closet or drawer so you are not further tempted !!!!! Santa is WATCHING !!!!!!!!!

Jamimclaugh 11-18-2014 05:14 PM

Bummer they didn't wait to open it, as per the rules :( but beautiful items. You should repost on opening day so we remember ;) and I do believe that the ornament swap and my ss swap are conspiring against me. I do not remember last year having this much temptation to open early!!

Neesie 11-18-2014 05:16 PM


Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6974298)
(croak croak scratch scratch)

Oh no!!! I wandered in to a place that promises to distract me to no ends!!!

I was reading my emails like I always do, when I came to the JoAnn's email... where I scrolled down to find free craftsy classes. So I shrugged my shoulders and ventured in.... huge mistake huge !!! I was pulled in against my will and now I can't find my way out. I wish I was able to obtain a few of them but it's probably a good thing I can't!!! LOL. I can "research" all I want without getting to trouble. Does any use the Craftsy patterns? Did you like Them? Tell me all about it.

Tricia

I recently got a couple of patterns from Craftsy but haven't made them, yet. There's some REALLY cool stuff, there! :thumbup:

Rennie 11-18-2014 06:11 PM


Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6974823)
I recently got a couple of patterns from Craftsy but haven't made them, yet. There's some REALLY cool stuff, there! :thumbup:

I have used one of the Crafty patterns and have a couple of more to try. The one I have made was great - a mug rug.

skaduzy 11-18-2014 06:20 PM

PenniF, Your handmade items are beautiful! I always like other quilters handiwork and hope I get some. My package hasn't arrived yet. Maybe tomorrow?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:54 PM.