Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

huntannette 10-24-2014 02:17 PM

OMG....hope I`m you ss...:)

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 6941878)
How about a bag to go with the mug rug?

I should easily have all these gifts wrapped and mailed by Nov. 14!!!

Quercus Rubra 10-24-2014 02:28 PM

Today I went out with a friend and like normal we almost always end up @ JoAnn's. Which was good, since I got some stuff make to a certain giftie for my Receiver. I plan to work on it this weekend along with the othr items that I hope to get made.

Also thank you to those of you who sent get well wishes to me for Monday.

Tricia

jaba 10-24-2014 02:30 PM

Beautiful purse, love it. Hope it's in my surprise!!

dfelker 10-24-2014 02:36 PM

Santa was naughty and sent my package early....I am terrible at waiting. My DH has put it in a "SAFE" place until opening day comes.
Ughhhhh the wait. YAY I got a package!

JuanitaBean 10-24-2014 02:43 PM

Yes! LOVE your bag. Your must have my name you are using color I Love.

dreamer2009 10-24-2014 02:46 PM

SHERI
your work is down right beautiful !

ShelleyCS 10-24-2014 02:55 PM

That bag is lovely!!

ShelleyCS 10-24-2014 03:18 PM

This is all just too much! What great gifts! Can I ask someone to get me an amber rum and coke with a twist of lime? It IS Friday after all! And I've just finished putting together my parcel. A card, a bit of tinsel, and a few goodies. Including a sippa for your coffee!

Neesie 10-24-2014 03:27 PM

Yes, yes, yes!!! Just send that right to ME! :thumbup:

Neesie 10-24-2014 03:37 PM

I took a drive out to a (not so local) LQS today, to look at embroidery machines. <sigh> They had ONE machine, somewhat like what I want . . . and at a very good price. Came home and researched it . . . and it's not what I want, at all. :( Really wanted to get one from a shop rather than online, just in case I need to return it for some reason (always a possibility of a dud, regardless of make or model). ANYWAY, I stopped at Hobby Lobby, on the way home! YAY, Hobby Lobby!!! :thumbup: Got some fabric, with the hope of making something for my Secret Santee . . . if I still like the idea, after I make it. LOL I'm terrible at changing my mind about fabric combinations/designs, at the last minute. :p</sigh>