Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

quiltingdragon 10-03-2014 07:51 AM

Cleaning my sewing room today, looking for the stuff I had put away for my box and my jingle bells as I wait for my name!

Plus, anything I haven't used in two years, patterns I am unlikely to make, etc is going on ebay as I make the proverbial churchmouse look flush right now!

mjmachin 10-03-2014 07:59 AM

So..... if I bring along some chocolate covered popcorn would you find a place for me in the hole?! (It is the good quality stuff!!!)
Still waiting for my name.....waiting....waiting..... did I ever tell you that patience is not one of my virtues!!
(Except when it comes to seams lining up!!)

Neesie 10-03-2014 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6913741)
I hear the clinking too, but this hole is awfully dark today so I can't make out who might have it. Tell you what, we can either break open a bottle of my champagne for Mimosas or open a new bottle of coconut rum. What's your pleasure?

I vote for Mimosas! Cooky always comes to the rescue! :thumbup:

I've got some little battery-powered tea lights, somewhere around here. If anyone happens to have a mirror or maybe a white umbrella, we can make the most of the little bit of light they give.

Neesie 10-03-2014 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by mjmachin (Post 6913773)
So..... if I bring along some chocolate covered popcorn would you find a place for me in the hole?! (It is the good quality stuff!!!)
Still waiting for my name.....waiting....waiting..... did I ever tell you that patience is not one of my virtues!!
(Except when it comes to seams lining up!!)

You betcha!!!!! :thumbup:

buddy'smom 10-03-2014 08:16 AM

Oh, I got my name, now the fun begins, thanks Terri.

Dedemac 10-03-2014 08:49 AM

Checking in at work :( still no name. Did we ever get the real answer for the last game? Waiting for the next one. Also can some one find the Kahlua for my coffee? Well back to the paperwork.

sunrise450 10-03-2014 08:57 AM

Oh yum! My vote is for the mimosas also. I'll bring more orange juice and of course ice. Wonder when I will get my name? Wonder, wonder........

ljs317 10-03-2014 09:37 AM

Oh Boy! Now its getting exciting!! Mimosas, popcorn and ice with my snickerdoodles and iced tea. Humm what are a few of my favorite things? You betcha! All of the above!

I just got my name and boy I bet I looked like a cartoon character with big bulging eyes. I'm so happy with my Santa name and I'm not telling the secret yet. This is going to be so much fun fun fun.

It feels just like Christmas eve when I was a little tot.

Dreamer what date will the Christmas carols begin?

buddy'smom 10-03-2014 09:42 AM

Oh I love snickerdoodles, I have made them several times this year from an old cook book and my kids cleaned me out everytime. I think I got 2??? I'd come just for them alone.

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 6913883)
Oh Boy! Now its getting exciting!! Mimosas, popcorn and ice with my snickerdoodles and iced tea. Humm what are a few of my favorite things? You betcha! All of the above!

I just got my name and boy I bet I looked like a cartoon character with big bulging eyes. I'm so happy with my Santa name and I'm not telling the secret yet. This is going to be so much fun fun fun.

It feels just like Christmas eve when I was a little tot.

Dreamer what date will the Christmas carols begin?

SlightlyOffQuilter 10-03-2014 09:50 AM

Okay you all had me at sausage cheese balls !! I have some chocolate fudge from my great grandmothers recipe ( and I brought extra insulin down here with me because I KNOW I am going to need it ! You all bright the best stuff ! )