Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

madamekelly 10-09-2014 08:58 PM

Ok, here are my answers to the extra questions-
1. I love dark chocolate, but don't like other types.
2. I love bright colors, gem colors, and light colored batiks, pinks and greens of any color or design.
3. Non- fabric colors would be teal, pink, acid green, hot pink, navy, burgundy, blue-reds, black, and grays alll of
them.
4. As far as notions, trims and closures are more useful, since I have more tools than I can use.
5. I have way too many quilt patterns now, but would love a purse pattern since I haven't found one to make yet.
6. My book choices are biographies, historical fiction, serialized stories are my passion though.
7. I love HUGE t-shirts to sleep in since I wear a 4x they have to be really big to be able to sleep in them. DH wears a
Large and lives in T-shirts also.
8. Handmade pin cushions are fabulous!
9. I love thin colorful solid color socks in an extra large so that they don't hurt my toes.
10. Other items I would love to find in my SS box? I would love trims, handles and findings for purses. Gift cards from iTunes, the App Store, Walmart, etc.
11. I do so simple applique, and only cross stitch embroidery.
12. When I am not quilting, I make all kinds of sewn thing, dolls, doll clothes, teddy bears, clothes, curtains, drapes,
accessories, doggie coats, tote bags. I also read, play on my IMac, IPad, And spend a lot of time working with my dog, and being nagged by my cat.
That is all I can think of to list.

PenniF 10-09-2014 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6922232)
HECK I already mailed mine...want them to suffer for a while staring at it
and shaking the bells and LIMA BEANS.

OOOH..........OOOH...........OOOH..........must be me me me .... i will be sitting on the curb next to the mail box waiting !!!! You're the best Dreamer !!!

madamekelly 10-09-2014 09:34 PM

For my SS giftee- I once stood in your state for 1 1/2 minutes on a cross country bus trip just so I could say I had been in your state! Lol! Your state is also featured in a famous song. (It is not "New York, New York")

juneayerza 10-09-2014 09:47 PM

madamekelly, is it California Dreaming?

m-fay 10-10-2014 12:09 AM

f you like chocolate, do you prefer white chocolate, milk chocolate, or
dark chocolate?

I love All chocolate.....but it would melt before it reached me.

What are your favorite fabric colors?
Purple, yellow, bright colors, and any iridescent colours ( I'm planning a quilt for a granddaughter)

What are your favorite non-fabric colors?
Green and autumn tones

Would you enjoy receiving sewing notions, such as seam rippers, small rulers, etc.?
Yes

Would you enjoy receiving quilt patterns or books? If so, give examples of what you
don't already have. No

Do you enjoy non-quilting books, such as fiction? If so, what type?
I love a good mystery, romance etc BUT I now have an Ipad with Kindle books in it.

Would you enjoy receiving a regional T-shirt? If so, what size?
No

Would you enjoy receiving regional postcards or other souvenir items?
yes

Would you enjoy receiving a pincushion or needle-case?
YES!

Would you enjoy receiving socks?
yes

Please list any other items, you'd be happy to find in your SS package:
Love surprizes

Do you do applique? Embroidery?
YES

What do you do when you're not quilting?
Watch TV, gardening

m-fay 10-10-2014 12:18 AM

can someone remind me what day is mailing day? thanks

NanaCindyLou 10-10-2014 02:19 AM

I am Secret Santa to someone who lives north west of me... I have never been to your (very beautiful) state, but I do have a relative who lives there...

CookyIN 10-10-2014 03:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I made myself one of these and am wondering if my Santee might like to have one too...

http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=494775&stc=1

It measures 3-1/2 x 5-1/4. I put a pin mechanism on the back, so it could be worn as a large brooch or attached to a pillow or large bag -- or with a ribbon looped through the top of the mechanism, it could be used as an ornament. I've got mine displayed on a wicker basket using a ribbon through the pin back.

I wonder if my Santee would like one...

CookyIN 10-10-2014 03:01 AM

Why on earth are everyone's images posting twice? Been going on for over a week now I think.

Knitette 10-10-2014 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6922343)
can someone remind me what day is mailing day? thanks

It's 14th November, but I'm hoping to get mine out much earlier as the post really slows down the nearer we get to Christmas :)