Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

Short an Sweet 11-28-2010 06:11 PM

at least you don't have to sit there for weeeeekkkss looking at it <sigh> lol

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
crossing my fingers mine's coming this week! :)

Candela59 11-28-2010 06:38 PM

I know my package was delivered only because of the delivery confirmation! It sure would be nice if everyone posted when they received their package! :shock:

And yes, I did post on here the very day I got my package in the mail! A little common courtesy IMHO goes a long way!

I'm beginning to wonder about these swaps. Between never receiving a pincushion in that swap and this SS I'm losing my enthusiasim for these things :oops:

CherylW 11-28-2010 07:45 PM

I'm with you Short an Sweet....every time I walk into my quilting room there sits the package taunting me. Can't I just take a little peak???? Thanks to my Secret Pal for getting it to me....I'm looking forward to 12/12!!

Short an Sweet 11-28-2010 07:47 PM

lol and it didn't help that all weekend my granddaughters kept telling me " you should open it Grandma"

Originally Posted by CherylW
I'm with you Short an Sweet....every time I walk into my quilting room there sits the package taunting me. Can't I just take a little peak???? Thanks to my Secret Pal for getting it to me....I'm looking forward to 12/12!!

MISHNJIM 11-29-2010 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Candela59
I know my package was delivered only because of the delivery confirmation! It sure would be nice if everyone posted when they received their package! :shock:

And yes, I did post on here the very day I got my package in the mail! A little common courtesy IMHO goes a long way!

I'm beginning to wonder about these swaps. Between never receiving a pincushion in that swap and this SS I'm losing my enthusiasim for these things :oops:

Don't lose your enthusiasim..The swaps are really fun and I have to cool down on joining everyone of them because I'm in a pickle right now trying to get all of my stuff done on time. You'll get your pressie, don't worry.

CajunQuilter2 11-29-2010 04:56 AM

Sorry to hear about not getting your pin cushion, did you let the hostess of that swap know. She should be responsible to see that you get one even if your assigned partner did not follow thru.
I know how you feel about not posting when you receive your swap, and also if you can post pictures as well. I have gotten a bit discouraged myself but then you will get that one swap partner that will be ever so grateful and it will make it all worth while.
:-D :-D :-D So hang in there ok.....My SS has not posted that she received hers either and i know she did because of my confirmation....

coconuts 11-29-2010 05:16 AM

Same here, confirmation came long time ago and have not seen it was received. I did post that mine came and hope it was seen.

sewTinker 11-29-2010 05:19 AM

I've been out-of-state for 7 days with our mail on-hold. Soooo... hoping toDay will be Exciting! Already peeking out the window for the mailman, and it's only 7:20am. lol...

Candela59 11-29-2010 06:52 AM

I did get my present...was very excited...posted about it that day.

What I'm saying is that it would be nice if everyone got on and posted when they got theirs.... I'm more excited about giving someone something...would like to know it was received and that they're looking forward to the big reveal too!

Originally Posted by MISHNJIM

Don't lose your enthusiasim..The swaps are really fun and I have to cool down on joining everyone of them because I'm in a pickle right now trying to get all of my stuff done on time. You'll get your pressie, don't worry.

Candela59 11-29-2010 06:55 AM

I did let the hostess know. I don't want her to have to go to the trouble to give me a pincushion. If all I wanted from the experience was a new pincushion I would have made myself one.

These things are supposed to be a fun and "shared" experience! Don't sign up if you're not going to follow through!

Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2

Sorry to hear about not getting your pin cushion, did you let the hostess of that swap know. She should be responsible to see that you get one even if your assigned partner did not follow thru.
I know how you feel about not posting when you receive your swap, and also if you can post pictures as well. I have gotten a bit discouraged myself but then you will get that one swap partner that will be ever so grateful and it will make it all worth while.
:-D :-D :-D So hang in there ok.....My SS has not posted that she received hers either and i know she did because of my confirmation....