Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-more-important-info-added-page-one-reveal-chat-december-12-%40-7pm-est-t66738.html)

trupeach1 10-03-2010 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
AAhhhhh Peachy, my friend...seems to me that you are carrying over your "naughty" from last year(being ugly to poor Leota)...didn't you get some coal last year????

I'm still deciding whether or not to sign up this year...you nuts are scaring me!!:ROTFLMAO!!

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I got a few pressie for my person, they are things any quilter will love.

LEOTA.....................I am not telling you what they are, suppose I get you?????????? Well if I would get you you are not getting the pressies I have for the person. I will send you rotten eggs and coal because............YOU ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skipping away.la la la la laaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Why can't you decide Patty do you know you have been bad this year and don't want to take the chance of YOU getting coal not me??????????? And yes some mean horrid person sent me coal last year, I believe it was a mistake and was meant for someone else.

trupeach1 10-03-2010 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Leota

Originally Posted by trupeach1
I got a few pressie for my person, they are things any quilter will love.

LEOTA.....................I am not telling you what they are, suppose I get you?????????? Well if I would get you you are not getting the pressies I have for the person. I will send you rotten eggs and coal because............YOU ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skipping away.la la la la laaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yeah welll girlfriend... if I get you I'm sending you a special gift >:D

whatcha gonna send me, a dead frog like Patty was going to do? Now, now I have had many threats last year. Gosh on the outside of one of the pressie had body parts written on it. :shock: :shock: However it didn't stop me from opening it! :lol: :lol:

craft phanatic 10-03-2010 08:02 PM

I'm gonna get my SS partner what I get everyone in my family....stuff I want in case they don't like it they can give it to ME. Bwaahaahaaa (jk)

trupeach1 10-03-2010 08:03 PM

I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE SECRET SANTA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I could just manage to be good this year!!!!!!!! RIGHT....... Like that'll happen!!!!!!!

aussie croydon 10-03-2010 10:09 PM

I can't wait to be involved again this year. It was great fun

sandpat 10-04-2010 06:09 AM

Awww Peachy...all this talk of dead animals and coal...seems like you are starting off on the wrong thought trail :lol: You don't scare me GF....

Its not that I've been bad...its that I'm soooo good, sweet, nice....(choke..choke- *trying to get all this out with a straight face*)...just ask my DH...he'll tell you how good I've been ALL year!!

trupeach1 10-04-2010 07:37 AM

[quote=sandpat...just ask my DH...he'll tell you how good I've been ALL year!![/quote]

and what are you holding over his head that he would say such a thing??????????? :twisted: :twisted:

pamdux 10-04-2010 07:38 AM

I just love this group and can not wait to see what everyone ends up with, I just love christmas and can hardly wait. And yes I have been a good girl this year (at least most of the time), what about you!!!!

trupeach1 10-04-2010 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by pamdux
And yes I have been a good girl this year (at least most of the time), what about you!!!!

I am ALWAYS good not one single mean streak in me. I KNOW Santa has been watching that is why I am nice not naught like some others who will remain nameless.............right Leota and Patty??????????

Did sewjoyce join????????????? She was pretty mean last year sending dead animals.

Leota 10-04-2010 08:26 AM

Is Ducky here this year?