Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

lindyline 10-12-2011 04:33 PM

Hey part 1 is here.

Will have to go do some gardening tonight!!

If only I knew if it needs full sun part sun or shade.

lindyline 10-12-2011 04:34 PM

Um sewing I do that between posts here.

And at work. Shhhhh don't tell the boss!!

mcdaniel023 10-12-2011 04:52 PM

Ok...don't tell Sharon and I will come and play too. I have some leftover BD cake I can bring...Lindyline, I want those florals! You have to share.

lindyline 10-12-2011 04:57 PM

What flavor cake?? Not that I can eat it but someone else might like some. Did you say birthday cake?? Who had a birthday?When?How old?
Yep really nosey that's me!!
Ok I'll hare the florals. But only if you dig through over thee and find me some stripes.

mcdaniel023 10-12-2011 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by lindyline
What flavor cake?? Not that I can eat it but someone else might like some. Did you say birthday cake?? Who had a birthday?When?How old?
Ok I'll hare the florals. But only if you dig through over thee and find me some stripes.

It is french vanilla with a sugar cream filling. Yummy! It was from my staff because today was my BD. You are really bad asking my age. :lol: :lol: You are never going to get out of that naughty corner.
Stripes..... I am looking, Geeze....you have chocolate everywhere.

Leota 10-12-2011 05:22 PM

Ya'll just keep that pretty fabric away from the "coal" bucket! You know that "coal" dust doesn't come out easy...

dreamer2009 10-12-2011 05:23 PM

Hey part 1 is here.

Will have to go do some gardening tonight!!

If only I knew if it needs full sun part sun or shade.

OOPS...forgot that part...full sun.
you will love them when they grow up :)
waiting is the fun part.

dreamer2009 10-12-2011 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023

It is french vanilla with a sugar cream filling. Yummy! It was from my staff because today was my BD. You are really bad asking my age. :lol: :lol: You are never going to get out of that naughty corner.
Stripes..... I am looking, Geeze....you have chocolate everywhere.

WANT CAKE ALSO !!!!!

dreamer2009 10-12-2011 05:27 PM

OOPSIE......................my cake slid of plate............

onto the pretty pile of fabrics :(

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrron......... Deb.......

bumped me and cake went all over the fabric.................

she's not sorry ither !!

mcdaniel023 10-12-2011 05:31 PM

[quote=dreamer2009]OOPSIE......................my cake slid of plate............

onto the pretty pile of fabrics :(

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrron......... Deb.......

bumped me and cake went all over the fabric.................

she's not sorry ither !![/quote

Sharon, I am innocent...Lindyline made me do it.