Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

Ann L 09-22-2011 03:59 AM

Can't wait to get my name to see if that person has anything special on their Christmas list. This is getting exciting.

tlrnhi 09-22-2011 05:13 AM

I'm working on the spreadsheet for the names at the moment.
Once I get all the names, all I will have to do is click the sort button and then copy and paste away!
Names should be in PMs the morning of the 30th.

Just an FYI....
I will be gone from October 3 to the 21st. I will hopefully be able to check in once in a while. I'm going to leave the thread in the capable hands of Sharonb who can help with adding things (wish list) since she's a moderator and can do those magical lists. I'm going to trust all of you to behave. Santa is watching!!
Help each other out with ideas and such.
So, until October 3d, I'm still here...

dreamer2009 09-22-2011 05:26 AM

LOL...Machel...says she can't wait til you leave
so she can be naughty while you are gone...
I wonder how many if us are going to join
up with her as that's a long time to be
naughty...
Psssssssstttt...party starts 10/3/11

Leota 09-22-2011 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Once I get all the names, all I will have to do is click the sort button and then copy and paste away!

Just an FYI....
I will be gone from October 3 to the 21st. I will hopefully be able to check in once in a while. I'm going to leave the thread in the capable hands of Sharonb who can help with adding things (wish list) since she's a moderator and can do those magical lists. I'm going to trust all of you to behave. Santa is watching!!

Oh we'll behave :D

annthreecats 09-22-2011 07:03 AM

Just an FYI....

This is kind of like having a substitute teach come in where you tell them all the cool things your regular teach "lets" you do. Watch out Sharonb.

tlrnhi 09-22-2011 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats

Just an FYI....

This is kind of like having a substitute teach come in where you tell them all the cool things your regular teach "lets" you do. Watch out Sharonb.

Sharon is wise to ALL of you!!
She's going to take names and she CAN put you on the Naughty List if need be. hehe

dreamer2009 09-22-2011 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by annthreecats

Just an FYI....

Sharon is wise to ALL of you!!
She's going to take names and she CAN put you on the Naughty List if need be. hehe

Heck Terri we all know Sharon is a pushover...
likely she will end up on NAUGHTY list with us...ROFLMBO !!!!!

tlrnhi 09-22-2011 01:40 PM

Nope, nope! She's a good girl!

dreamer2009 09-22-2011 01:59 PM

I don't think so...
remember she got pretty wild
during marestare.

sharon b 09-22-2011 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

I don't think so...
remember she got pretty wild
during marestare.

:shock: Me wild ??? I think you have me confused with another member :wink: :lol: I am a good girl :thumbup: Just ask me I will tell you so 8-)

WOO HOO I have the special pen for the naughty list when Terri is gone :lol: