Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-time-please-read-important-update-remember-thank-your-sender-t153210.html)

wuv2quilt 09-30-2011 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by CloverPatch

Originally Posted by dreamer2009

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
You can give hints and clues if you'd like. But just be forwarned....it could get "ugly"!
There will be alot of fun teasing, as always, especially by a certain few who will remain nameless, right Dreamer?

no,no I never tease !!
I'm a good girl :)

PS...I'm going to mail mine out today to REALLY torment "SOMEONE"

Hmmm. You mention that....

OOOHHHHH NO you wouldn't.....would you.......I'd just DIE! Seriously, my mom used to spank my hiney for peaking before Christmas. *WHISPERING* please don't be my buddy, please don't be my buddy....hahahahahaha.......no, I'd have my honey to hide it really good, cause don't want to get on the naughty list with all those BAD girls
I was wondering how WRONG it would be if I sent my pal a small piece of her package every week or so?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

see, I'm so worried about a gift every day / week that I hit send twice :shock: :shock: :shock:

tlrnhi 09-30-2011 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
You can give hints and clues if you'd like. But just be forwarned....it could get "ugly"!
There will be alot of fun teasing, as always, especially by a certain few who will remain nameless, right Dreamer?

no,no I never tease !!
I'm a good girl :)

PS...I'm going to mail mine out today to REALLY torment "SOMEONE"

Hmmm. You mention that....
I was wondering how WRONG it would be if I sent my pal a small piece of her package every week or so?

If you want to do something like that, go for it! I pity the poor person being tormented. So glad it's not me!!

wuv2quilt 09-30-2011 01:02 PM

It's amazing the info you can find .... if you go snooping:)
But I need more... so PLEASE take the previous suggestion of up-dating your profiles...Likes, Dislikes, etc. :):):) I did :)

Jennifer22206 09-30-2011 01:09 PM

My profile is pretty darn up to date. :) *hint hint*

JSNOMORE 09-30-2011 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
I got my SS name. I won't have to work too hard because I had her for a Secret Pal swap earlier this year so I now lots of stuff to send. Off to make some homemade stuff.

I lit up! I thought me?! possibly me?!

No... I had you for a st. patties day swap, not a SP... Oh well!

I got my name, but no info. Which means she is at my mercy (evil grin, ha ha ha)... LOL no, probably going to do a theme of some sort.

sorry clover patch, not you .

Beachbound 09-30-2011 01:23 PM

I just found out that my SS & I have the same kind of pet!!!
Reading back posts is very imformative!

dreamer2009 09-30-2011 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206

LMBO !!!!!!
sending you 1 piece at a time...
don't know it will even all get there by time to open....LMBO !!!!!

SLHughes 09-30-2011 01:37 PM

I just got back from shopping for my pal!!! I received lots of info and very easy to shop for. I am not done but have a good start on it ... just need to pick up a couple of personal items and make something ... I think I will wrap them also but will be on the hunt for the perfect paper.

SLHughes 09-30-2011 01:38 PM

LMBO !!!!!!

Wow that would be very tormenting for someone to send one piece at a time!!! I hope it isn't me cause I wouldn't be able to keep it!!

dreamer2009 09-30-2011 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by SLHughes

LMBO !!!!!!

Wow that would be very tormenting for someone to send one piece at a time!!! I hope it isn't me cause I wouldn't be able to keep it!!

Not Tellin :)