Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2009 Doll Quilt Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2009-doll-quilt-swap-signup-closed-t24532.html)

k3n 09-10-2009 07:26 AM

Ermm - Rhonda - I just realised we're yacking on the Doll Quilt thread - I thought we were in your retreat! Sorry all! :oops: :D

BTW While I'm here - Esq, I'm nearly done quilting, just binding then label and I can probably be ready to post it on Monday, if that suits you; no hurry though, just give a yell, OK. You're a star for doing a second one so i could join in this month! :D

Esqmommy 09-10-2009 05:22 PM

I hope to be ready by Monday too!! I need to finish the quiting...then bind...then do the label. I think I can do it by then, but I'll let you know so we can mail at the same time!!! Can't wait to see if you like it... :wink:

I jumped at the chance to do a second one!! I love these little quilts so much and I love even more than my cyber quilting friends are making them!! I want to have a huge collection!! I really hope these swaps keep going.

PamH 09-11-2009 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ruth Camp
Pam H yours is on its way . I took it to the postoffice this morning
:wink: :wink: :wink:

I'll let you know when i get it.

Sorry Ruth, I still need to get the label done for yours. I had to take hubby to the ER and he has been in the hospital all week. No sewing this week , I was there day and night with him.

KGoodhand 09-11-2009 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by PamH

Sorry Ruth, I still need to get the label done for yours. I had to take hubby to the ER and he has been in the hospital all week. No sewing this week , I was there day and night with him.

Hope all is getting better then. My thoughts and good wishes go to you and your husband.

Ninnie 09-11-2009 07:16 PM

Sorry to hear about your husband, Pam. Hope all goes well.

Quilt4u 09-12-2009 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by PamH

Hope he feels better And you and your husban are in my prayers.

quiltwoman 09-12-2009 03:44 AM

Pam,
I'm so sorry to hear about dh. Hope he is feeling better and you are both home.

PamH 09-12-2009 04:23 AM

Thanks everyone ----he is home and doing much better now.

amma 09-12-2009 05:09 AM

That is such good news Pam!!! :D :D :D

Knot Sew 09-12-2009 05:44 AM

I'm glad hubby is home and better..my motto family first :D :D

yours should be there today :wink: it was in kansas city sort facility... :roll: yesterday