Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (Optional Theme) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2011-doll-quilt-swap-optional-theme-t146847.html)

Chele 08-22-2011 01:29 PM

I'm glad nothing was harmed during the planning of your quilt! Your pocketbook might be a little scarred, but it will get over it!

shelburn 08-22-2011 02:09 PM

Chele, Thanks for remembering me. Am looking forward to this. I will try to get a blk and whte quilt done, but have a backup ready. So count me in!! Will also be open to international. Would love to meet someone for an internationa connection!! Thanks again! Shelia

Little RoO 08-22-2011 02:46 PM

Hi...please count me in...black and white....hum....thinking !!!!

sapdoggie 08-22-2011 03:47 PM

ME- ME I want to play again :wink: :wink: :wink:

I really need to get the other quilts hung up and show off the room, not be making more :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

I just love getting a new quilt each month and making more friends.
I'll just use the hall when I run out of space in the sewing room.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

granofthree 08-22-2011 04:10 PM

I would like to added the the doll swap list.

Chele 08-22-2011 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by sapdoggie

I really need to get the other quilts hung up and show off the room, not be making more :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:

The hall! Thank you sapdoggie! I have a hall! So glad everyone has fun. That's what this swap is all about. Whatever your level, make a little quilt, receive a little quilt.

QuiltnCowgirl 08-22-2011 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chele

The hall! Thank you sapdoggie! I have a hall! So glad everyone has fun. That's what this swap is all about. Whatever your level, make a little quilt, receive a little quilt.

Wouldn't it be neat to have a thread where we can post pictures of how/where we have displayed/used the doll quilts we have received in the swaps?

QuiltingKrazy 08-22-2011 05:21 PM

Count me in Please! I wanna Play!
prefer US only

oldcatlady 08-22-2011 05:47 PM

Please count me in again. I had great fun with my last one and really enjoyed getting to know Patti Sue :) :) :)

sapdoggie 08-22-2011 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl

Originally Posted by Chele

Wouldn't it be neat to have a thread where we can post pictures of how/where we have displayed/used the doll quilts we have received in the swaps?

GREAT IDEA :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now to find the time, the space, the nails, hammer......... and the camera :!: :!: :!: