Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September 2016 Mug Rug Swap --HOBBIES! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-2016-mug-rug-swap-hobbies-t281498.html)

dotcomdtcm 08-31-2016 01:48 PM

I can do 2, Pam. I'm back home in the almost empty nest. It is nice to have peace and quiet but sad that 2 of my 3 are so far away. Ok, Pam, not as far as Iceland! Quilt on.

ctyankee 08-31-2016 05:23 PM

Thanks, Lynnie. Arthur does seem a little lost without his buddy. I know there are a lot of pet owners on QB who have gone through this very same thing. We still look for our little guy ...

Quilter Momma -- if your partner doesn't mind about the wait, I'm okay with that. But you have to check with her first.

ctyankee 08-31-2016 05:27 PM

I think lots of people don't realize it's already the end of August. Took me by surprise, too. As a result, though, we do not have a long list of sign-ups. I don't believe I've ever seen a shorter list for the mug rug swap!

Here it is:

1. Robinlee
2. Jan Rutherford
3. vovoa
4. CookieZenmilk
5. Quilter Momma
6. nhnative
7. jazs2
8. lovethemgrays
9. jaba
10. dotcomdtcm
11. dotcomdtcm
12. ctyankee

Well, at least we're an even dozen! Dotty, if you don't feel like doing 2 because it's such a small group, let me know.

And if anyone else wants to sign up, please do so quickly! I will be posting partners tomorrow, but I will wait until I get home from work. I thought everyone would find this one a no-brainer & sign up, but apparently not. (sigh) It's okay if it's just the 11 of us, though -- we will still have fun! Right?

ctyankee 08-31-2016 05:30 PM

Oh, where are my manners! We have a newbie in our midst -- lovethemgrays. Welcome to the Mug Rug Swap! I know you will love it here because making mug rugs is soooo addictive!

Betty J 08-31-2016 11:31 PM

Am I too late to sign up? I would like to be in this swap seeing I had to miss last month.

ctyankee 09-01-2016 02:58 AM

Can anyone mail international this month?

ctyankee 09-01-2016 01:05 PM

We have a little problem here. Nobody has volunteered to send international this month. We already have 12 people signed up; I can drop out to keep the numbers even; not a problem. But that still leaves the question -- who can send international??????

Help!!!

CookieZenmilk 09-01-2016 05:14 PM

i will send international this month!

ctyankee 09-01-2016 05:28 PM

Yay! You have saved my life! And I know BettyJ will appreciate that, too!

Let me get that partner list ready. Whew! That was too close for comfort! Thank you, CookieZenmilk!

ctyankee 09-01-2016 05:39 PM

So here's the updated list of participants:

1. Robinlee
2. Jan Rutherford
3. vovoa
4. CookieZenmilk
5. Quilter Momma
6. nhnative
7. jazs2
8. lovethemgrays
9. jaba
10. dotcomdtcm
11. dotcomdtcm
12. Betty J

Now to partner everybody up. Be back soon!