Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-fq-swap-t197943.html)

kiffie2413 09-09-2012 10:10 AM

More great fabrics being posted! Anastasia, the pumpkin is really cute! And April, I also hope things are going better, I haven't had a home robbery, but have had some priceless to me jewelry stolen and not only was I sad to see it gone, but I felt so violated! And I am sure its worse to have your son be involved...hope they get the guy soon!
Regards all,
K

Anastasia 09-09-2012 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5502121)
Anastasia I really love your pumpkin! Too cute! Did you just wing it or did you use a pattern?

I found some tutorial somewhere awhile back that just said make a circle and baste around the top and pull it tight.. and well I did that and my knot kept slipping through the fabric (I used 6 strands of embroidery floss) so I ended up kinda stitching 2-3 folds together at a time then criss-crossed the top before I made my segments but then I ran out of thread and almost didn't get it secured off. I just winged the top part though. It's not glamorous but it'll do.

Crafty Darlene 09-09-2012 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5502176)
I found some tutorial somewhere awhile back that just said make a circle and baste around the top and pull it tight.. and well I did that and my knot kept slipping through the fabric (I used 6 strands of embroidery floss) so I ended up kinda stitching 2-3 folds together at a time then criss-crossed the top before I made my segments but then I ran out of thread and almost didn't get it secured off. I just winged the top part though. It's not glamorous but it'll do.

Thanks for the info! I think I will try to make one. I'll let you know how it turns out, but of course if it doesn't I probably won't post a picture! LOL!

quiltymom 09-09-2012 02:34 PM

Fq's from Quiltylouise!!!

1 Attachment(s)
I love the fabric envelope Louise put the pretty fqs in.Isn't it cute????? Love them nice and fallish thankyou again Louise!!!!!

quiltymom 09-09-2012 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the other part giving me problems posting sorry. Aren't they fallish colors just love them!

annt59 09-09-2012 03:53 PM

Fat quarters

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you ctipton for the lovely fat quarters. Here they are!

Sauki1 09-09-2012 05:23 PM

Received FQ rom Jaba today. Sorry for the addy mess up. My house number is usually included in all correspondence.

Navarre2011 09-10-2012 06:53 AM

Recived some lovely fat quarters from Craftymatt2 last tuesday. Sorry for the late post as I was enroute to a quilt retreat in Colorado and left this information at home. Thank you for swapping and will be able to use this for the fall season. Thank you!
Navare2011

jaba 09-10-2012 07:02 AM

Not a problem sauki1, just glad you finally got them.

Quilty-Louise 09-10-2012 01:34 PM

Sue,

Glad you liked the selection I picked out for you, and I am pleased
that you thought my "wrapping" was cool it was the only way I felt
that would "contain" the fabrics and make stuffing the envelope easier.

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5502705)
This is the other part giving me problems posting sorry. Aren't they fallish colors just love them!