Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September I-Spy 6" Fabric Swap -- Sign-up is CLOSED we are FULL! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-i-spy-6%22-fabric-swap-sign-up-closed-we-full-t148002.html)

Shikadee 08-29-2011 12:17 PM

Oh, man, that's what I get when I don't read my posts EVERY DAY. Too late. Guess it wasn't meant to me.

Sharon

luvTooQuilt 08-29-2011 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Shikadee
Oh, man, that's what I get when I don't read my posts EVERY DAY. Too late. Guess it wasn't meant to me.

Sharon

This swap filled up in less than 24hrs!!! I think it might be a record!!!!

luvTooQuilt 08-29-2011 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by SheriR
HAHA... You two are funny, really. I would never want your job either. My sisters and daughters and me are doing our own maple leaf swap and it's crazy AND there are only six of us. (Sisters like to make their own rules...) haha The good news though is we're all having fun and I think it's a nice bonding experience. This board is inspiring.

We have to be or else we would go mad...mad I tell ya'! ;) I can't wait...I'll have to look for pictures from luv's thread in October...if she ever posts pictures again!!! :)

Hey hey hey.... Give this chick a break now will ya... :? It was a rough blue swap.. :x .... I'll post some picks later today.. :-D

Yosamitesa 08-29-2011 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Shikadee

Sharon

Sorry. It filled in less than 24 hours. People were waiting to pounce on this one.

katvert 08-29-2011 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by katvert
I feel like a slacker...mine probably won't make it to the mail until Tuesday.

LOL!!! No worries!!! Can't believe how many are shipping EARLY this time!!! Makes it nice. The earlier I get them, the earlier I can get to swapping them. :)

I almost have everything ready for the end of the year, just need to get cutting.

It has been a busy week or two around here....my baby started Kindergarten. :( --- he is doing great though.

Yosamitesa 08-29-2011 02:08 PM

Katvert - glad he is adjusting well.

moonwork42029 08-29-2011 03:42 PM

mailing my 6 sets tomorrow! Yeah

mrs.sherbert 08-29-2011 05:46 PM

I never thought I would be so excited for a leaves and vines swap! Seriously... I giggle everytime I think about it... I can't wait to mail it out!

Also... We got our I Spy fabrics... I got Ballerina Slippers, Candy Canes, Cat in the Hat, Fish out of water (from the Cat in the Hat line), Pirate Ships (Not scary ones... lol) and... Some cuties tootise Christmas ornaments! I'm so excited!

mrs.sherbert 08-29-2011 05:47 PM

I'm gunna pounce on all of them! (I think... lol) Moving in October....

rgbear 08-30-2011 05:37 AM

Good to see people I know I'm excited, everything is ready to go!! I hope you all pick good fabric, I picked cows, chocolate chip cookies, cats, flip flops and racing cars...Can't wait to see what you picked!
Rhonda