Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Krystyna 09-02-2012 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by CherylW (Post 5486321)
Got my September SP. Going to have lots of fun with this one. Also going to try to keep up with all the postings this month.
First clue - she lives east of me and zip adds up to 14. I hope that doesn't make it too easy.

Yay! You have me! May I please have your dog? Thank you.

Nelco 09-02-2012 03:58 PM

Still waiting for my SP. by the way I like frogs of any kind ;)

marytoddliz 09-02-2012 04:22 PM

Ha ha... i like Orange but I like it because of my foot ball team and my favorite Holiday! The reason Halloween is my favorite Holiday is because it is the only holiday that is not required to spend with family but you can actually spend it with friends and you can act all silly and get away with it! And you can dress up and people don't look at you funny~ ok well they do look at you funny but hey you can dress up, I love making Halloween costumes, when my kids were young it was one time they were super glad i could sew. My son used to try and stump me, one year he was a slice of Pizza and everyone kept eating the toppings (they were real!)

Ok I am going back to sewing, waiting for my SP name... how exciting. i hope my SP likes what I am making!

We BBQ'ed today and I made homemade rocky road ice cream. I love Holidays~

Krystyna 09-02-2012 04:59 PM

Teresa, I don't know if she's still around, but Candi loves orange.

SharonAnne 09-02-2012 05:45 PM

I'm just lounging around the house eating a few figs I just picked from my tree and thinking how thrilled I am with my SP for September. SP gave LOTS of good info. I would truly love to send everything mentioned on the profile, but that might require a box bigger than the USPS accepts - lol. Now I have to whittle the list down and make some decisions. From what was said, this "east of the Mississippi" person is very upbeat, active and would be fun to know!!! ;)

gzuslivz 09-02-2012 06:03 PM

Got my SP and I'm excited. I will be sending somewhere I've never sent before:)
Jan and Krystyna, I'm sorry you won't be joining us this month. We will miss you, but I understand.

TheMamaHauser 09-02-2012 06:11 PM

Are the names still in the process of going out? I haven't gotten mine yet but I don't want to bug (or rush) Lori until she says they've all be distributed.

Lori Peercy 09-02-2012 06:41 PM

not done yet....am trying to send sp info to reginalovesfabric but her mailbox is full, so if anyone knows her call her and tell her to dump her mailbox please, thanks. Lori

mdall 09-02-2012 07:32 PM

Patiently waiting and getting very excited. Lori take your time we can wait a few more seconds.LOL I cant wait to get started have some items in mind already.

TOOMANYUFO'S 09-02-2012 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5486155)
Just got my names for September...first clue...both of my pals are dog lovers:thumbup:

That could be me. I have 5 dogs in my house. I must be crazy! 4 of the dogs are large 1 small.