Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

luvstoquilt 09-12-2012 11:20 AM

thank you, Krystyna, you are a true friend!

Krystyna 09-12-2012 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5509446)
thank you, Krystyna, you are a true friend!

Any time! :)
Um, what did I do?

reeskylr 09-12-2012 11:37 AM

Ok, my SP's box went to the Post Office this morning. :) Here is my last clue, because you may read this as another board member reminded me ;)

"In 1867, the Civil War Orphans' Home, later known as the Illinois Soldiers' and Sailors' Children's School, was offered to this town..."

Krystyna 09-12-2012 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5509485)
"In 1867, the Civil War Orphans' Home, later known as the Illinois Soldiers' and Sailors' Children's School, was offered to this town..."

YAY! Long Beach. They took all the children to the beach and taught them to fish and surf!

marytoddliz 09-12-2012 01:06 PM

Ha ha, that would be good~ Nothing in my mail box today, I know the name of that town, my Sister used to live there! She lived on White Oak and I lived in California on Black Oak... That was really weird, Mail man used to comment about it, my name was Mary Todd at the time and I used to address her letters: to the First Lady of... He knew I was crackers, thought my sister must be also.

OK back to pulling weeds!

Crafty Darlene 09-12-2012 01:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received the most wonderful pkg from Rosemary (Ladybug1938) so full of everything that I love. The pictures don't do the pkg justice! The homemade goodies are all so cute! Love the pincushion, tissue holder and cute snowman ornament! The Christmas fabrics will be put to good use. I'm trying to make all the kids and Gkids a quilt this year. Two down and 7 more to go! So many other wonderful things! Thank you again Rosemary! I love everything and can't wait to put it all to good use!

Ladybug 1938 09-12-2012 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5509733)
Received the most wonderful pkg from Rosemary (Ladybug1938) so full of everything that I love. The pictures don't do the pkg justice! The homemade goodies are all so cute! Love the pincushion, tissue holder and cute snowman ornament! The Christmas fabrics will be put to good use. I'm trying to make all the kids and Gkids a quilt this year. Two down and 7 more to go! So many other wonderful things! Thank you again Rosemary! I love everything and can't wait to put it all to good use!

You are quite welcome Darlene, so happpy you liked everything, want to see those quilts you made for the kids... Hugs Rosemary

Anastasia 09-12-2012 02:15 PM

Yayyy stuff! love all your pretty things. So... my package... is out the door. Here is the tracking # if you want to seee if it's you 03120860000223680542
I hope they like it.. I hope they can get it out of the box....

Oz & Lily 09-12-2012 02:22 PM

Got my sp package from Brenda21....it was awesome. She sent me a bag pattern, 2 pieces of fabric, a tracing wheel, charm True Grips which i really needed, a tea caddy and a needle case. woo hoo.....love the tea caddy....oh...it had tea too....and a stilletto and some clips. I would post a pic but for some reason I can't do that anymore. Not for sure what my problem is...but it won't up load.

Anyway....thanks a lot Brenda21...the package was awesome!!

reeskylr 09-12-2012 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5509733)

Wow, great package!!