Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Lori Peercy 09-24-2012 05:58 PM

Oh Faye he is adorable!!!!

Vicki W 09-24-2012 06:01 PM

Ohhh Gunny is cute....but I will keep waiting on the new grand daughter...I am now anxious to make sure Mommy is safe, her blood pressure has been extremely high.

catjo 09-24-2012 06:25 PM

Big thank you to my SP, Jazs2, Linda, I got pastel fabric, a turnover twist quilt in a day pattern, insul bright, so now I can try my hand at potholders, thread, glue, measuring gauge, scissors, point turner & presser. I hope I didn't leave out anything, I had so much. Love, love, love it. Thank you!

Crafty Darlene 09-24-2012 06:32 PM

Darlene, If you are going to be in Ohio, maybe we can set up some kind of a meet and greet at a restaurant near your daughter's while you are here. There are lots of members that are in Ohio. If you are interested in trying to do it..l. What town or area is your daughter in and about when will you be in Ohio? Who would want to join us?[/QUOTE]

Starshine, would love to meet you! I will be at my Sons, DDinlaws who live on Wright-Patterson AFB, sometime after the 13th. We don't know the exact dates yet, my DH has a work delivery that's due the 12th, so depending on how that goes we'll know our schedule then. But sounds like fun! I know there are a couple of quilt shops close to their house. Where in Ohio are you?

Crafty Darlene 09-24-2012 06:41 PM

Oh, Faye he is so cute! Can't wait to see my new baby!
Vicki, will keep your DD in my prayers for a soon and safe delivery!

Vicki W 09-24-2012 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5539228)
Oh, Faye he is so cute! Can't wait to see my new baby!
Vicki, will keep your DD in my prayers for a soon and safe delivery!

Thank you so much Darlene, she will always be my baby doesn't matter that she has babies.

Have any of you ever had to make a second quilt? I am for dgd because the pattern I chose was all applique and there is no way I can get it done on time. So I have zipped one together for now until the other one is done.

starshine 09-24-2012 07:11 PM

Congrats to all the new and soon to be Grandparents. I'll say some prayers tonight for your daughter Vicki, and I'll include all the other expecting and new parents on the board too.

Yes Gunny it too cute!

Yeah Darlene WP is just over an hour from me -I'm in Columbus. I work M-F so it would have to be after work or on the weekend. We can work out the details once you know when your coming. Who else wants to join us?

Lori Peercy 09-24-2012 07:25 PM

Catjo did you send a pm to me? If so I didn't get it yet.

Jan Rutherford 09-24-2012 07:44 PM

cute boxer puppy....

Juli 09-25-2012 12:09 AM

Nope, I am still waiting for two.

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 5531976)
Buslady sounds like you got a very nice package.

No package for me today. Am I alone on the bench? How about a piece of warm pie?