Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Wonnie 09-04-2013 08:40 PM

So...Verna2197...how do you feel about the color yellow????

verna2197 09-04-2013 08:42 PM

well it depends, is it a yellow yellow, sunny yellow, light yellow etc etc! I like yellow. :D

Airwick156 09-04-2013 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 6273646)
Boy, I likeit to Lori through regular email. I got so tired of trying to do in here and was so flustered I was ready to pull my hair out. Lolto have never been able to send my info to Lori. It was the very same info I sent the first time for Sept, and the time before that. The Board kept saying my msg. was too long. I finally deleted a bunch of stuff just so Lori would get the message. I don't know why it kept saying the message was too long. It wasn't too long last month.

It says that for me to so I sent It email.

Airwick156 09-04-2013 10:44 PM

secret pal here is a couple more hints for you but this is the last hint you will get from me because your package is on its way to you.

Your first name sits in the middle of my first name. The cemetery in your town is named after a flower Im allergic to. And you live probably as far across the USA as possible or at least close to it..

Knitette 09-04-2013 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by verna2197 (Post 6274432)
getting ready to put my SP packages in the mail.

SP 1. I have had you before........

SP 2. I have had you before too........

SP 3. I don't think I have had you before.........

:D:D:D Glad I'm not the only one who forgets!

Crafty Darlene 09-05-2013 04:21 AM

Good Morning Ya'll! Taking my FIL to the Dr. and then hope to find some goodies for my SP.
Hint #1 You have more than 1 furbaby...
#2 You collect something that has wings...
#3 You like 2 of my favorite colors ...
#4 You don't live too far from me ...

sewnsewer2 09-05-2013 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 6274878)
Good Morning Ya'll! Taking my FIL to the Dr. and then hope to find some goodies for my SP.

Hummmm, could this be me? I collect angel & live in FL too.:D

I'm going to work on my SP package today. Things have started to calm down here now. Had a REALLY chaotic
weekend!!

Ladybug 1938 09-05-2013 05:08 AM

Could this be me I live really close to you and I have had you....

Ladybug 1938 09-05-2013 05:23 AM

SP.... Some clues You have one furbaby so do I but we have different kinds... #2 Your least favorite color is one of my favorites and it's not brown.... #3 One of the candies you don't like is one of my favorites but I don't list it on my sheet... and it's not Licorice ...Will be working on something Special for you in one of your favorite colors...

verna2197 09-05-2013 05:31 AM

Well heck this could be me too! Ok I just give so everone just send their package to me this month and there will be no questions on the guessing. ;)