Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Grandma Peg 09-05-2013 08:14 PM

My package is just about put together. Had fun going through my things today as you repeated a few times something you really wanted. One of your favorite colors is also mine.

Jamimclaugh 09-05-2013 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6275678)
Well, I had a lot of fun shopping for my SP today; both in my stash and at the quilt store!! I hope you like it and don't get a hernia 'coz it's pretty heavy! :D

A hint...you have kids and a dog. And you like a certain candy that I don't, and I got you some, so enjoy all the goodies!

Sorry, but I am an 'over doer' and like to send a lot. Hope you can use it all.:)

Oh, and when you receive it, can you PLEASE take a pic and post it, I forgot to! :(

maybe this is me?? I can hope!! Lol

Nancy in Louisiana 09-06-2013 07:27 AM

Took my pkg to the Post Office yesterday, and they tell me it will arrive at its destination "up North" next Mon or Tues. Tried to fine what you wanted, but Hobby Lobby w as doing a restock and pulled them all from the shelves -- prbably getting ready to switch brands. Hope you can use the substitute. Also hope one particular item arrives all in one piece -- it's breakable and I hope I've packed it secure enough.

lawsonmugs 09-06-2013 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 6274164)
I'll be glad when I get my SP name.

Fayzer, you should have gotten your pals info days ago. If you still don't have it PM Lori.Good luck. Mary

Monstookie 09-06-2013 11:29 AM

Well, my package is going out on Monday. I like to make something handmade and I'm finishing it up. But the rest of the package is pretty much all set...I've raided my stash. Found many fabrics and other fun things I hope she likes. She wasn't specific about the candy...so I'm kinda guessing on that! Laugh

verna2197 09-06-2013 11:29 AM

My sps you should have your package by Monday. They went into the mail today!

fayzer 09-06-2013 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 6277152)
Fayzer, you should have gotten your pals info days ago. If you still don't have it PM Lori.Good luck. Mary

Lori said there was a mix up. I got her name last night. SP I will not be early with your gift, but, I will be on time since I got your name late. Funny that you and I are looking for the same colors!

Crafty Darlene 09-06-2013 12:43 PM

Hey Faye! Glad Lori got it all fixed for you!
I hope to have something made and my sp pkg in the mail on Monday. I've got to pick up one more thing.

catjo 09-06-2013 01:53 PM

My SP likes to cross stitch.

newquilter10 09-06-2013 02:02 PM

Have my package all put together but what I need from town. We are going tomorrow so Monday I should get my package out. Have no clues but that you all know my SP.