Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Quilty-Louise 09-06-2013 02:52 PM

Dear SP,

I just want to let you know that 5 stores later I FINALLY found your most
wanted item I should have gone to my favorite store to start with, but I
did pick up up a couple of fabrics that you said was a favorite at least I hope
it is what you will like.

Your package will be in the mail hopefully on Monday or Tuesday.

sewnsewer2 09-06-2013 06:04 PM

My SP's package is going out Monday too.

Keep guessing ladies!! Is it you, or you, or YOU!? :D

Grandma Peg 09-06-2013 07:22 PM

Your package was mailed today. Your favorite candy is chewy!!

Krystyna 09-07-2013 05:54 AM

Hi Ladies!
Just popping in to say howdy. I miss you all so much!

Things have been insane around here as of late. There is still a mountain of paperwork to complete before a fast approaching deadline. Lots of bumps in the road. So much to do just to tear down the house and there is just no stinking end. But I think we might just sell the land and move on. To where and when is the next big question.

But before we even get to that ... my husband was just diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm and must have surgery which is scheduled for October 7th. Hopefully it will not pop before that as that would be a fatal event.

Anyway ... will be back to swap sooner or later, although the way things are looking, it will probably be later rather than sooner.

lawsonmugs 09-07-2013 08:01 AM

Krystyna, Hope things work out for you soon. God be with you and your husband.Keep the faith.Oct. is so far away. I will keep him in my prayers. Nice to hear from you again even it is not such good news. Hugs Mary

Quilty-Louise 09-07-2013 08:12 AM

Oh no K I am so sorry to hear about your husband.
You both will be in my thoughts.

Hope everything will get easier for you also, I can on imagine
all the hassle you are going through.

Quilty-HUGS to you and hubs.

Louise

Oksewnsew 09-07-2013 08:25 AM

K, so sorry for all your problems. It seems like forever since seeing you post. Keep your chin up, prayers headed your way. Lotsa hugs to you & hubby. Hoping the best for him. The way this year has moved, October will be here before we know it.

HUGS,
Jean

Nancy in Louisiana 09-07-2013 08:32 AM

OMG K, as if there's not enough on your plate already! Make him take it VERY easy until surgery date -- and you, too.

Krystyna 09-07-2013 09:23 AM

Thanks for the good wishes, ladies. BTW, I just posted in General Chit Chat (or whatever it's called) about looking for a place to move. I think we've had enough of New York. Take a look at our wish list and let me know if you have any ideas.

Knitette 09-07-2013 09:41 AM

Great to see you Krystyna! Not so great to hear about DH though....... Chin up - October's not too far away and I hope everything goes well. I'll be thinking of you.