Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Monstookie 09-12-2013 06:01 PM

Thank you Lawsonmugs (Mary)

1 Attachment(s)
I just came home from a terrible day at work, and found a lovely package waiting for me. To say that it was the best part of my day would be an understatement.

It was packed (beautifully) I might add, with the most darling and useful items ever. The cutest little armchair pin cushion, how she knew that I needed one, I don't know. I cute pot holder. And an adorable cosmetic bag with tissue holder inside with playful kittens on them. All in my favorite color RED!!!! And kittens...obviously a winner in this house. And then as if that wasn't enough, a couple of crochet hooks, bobbins holders and 3 wonderful colorful fabrics....I love orange and the little tomato fabric....cute cute cute. And my favorite Reeses Peanut Butter candies....they arrived safe and sound.

What I mostly want to say is how lovingly and thoughtfully everything was wrapped...little surprises with cute little cards attached to each item. Words can not express how much I love and appreciate everything.

Horrible picture...took with my IPAD...have problems sizing. I will find my camera and take another picture...but I wanted to get my thanks out ASAP.

Debbie (aka Monstookie)

Monstookie 09-12-2013 06:24 PM

Better Picture

1 Attachment(s)
A Better picture of Mary's wonderful package. Thank you again.

SewsonSaturday 09-12-2013 06:31 PM

secret pal your package is on the way!!

SewsonSaturday 09-12-2013 06:36 PM

JuanitaBean is it me?? my favorite color is purple!

madbury 09-12-2013 08:15 PM

Monstookie - is that blueberry fabric? I love it!!

Lori Peercy 09-12-2013 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Akweiland (Post 6288083)
I got a lovely bunch of gifts from dotcomdtcm. I love the chocolate, the shot glass, the fabric and the flower pins plus the lovely card. Thank you Dotty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]435477[/ATTACH]

don't forget to let your hostess (me) know when you receive by sending a message

JuanitaBean 09-12-2013 10:02 PM

Sent SP her package today. You should have it Sat. or Mon.

Akweiland 09-12-2013 10:37 PM

Lori,

I sent you a pm and you replied back to me 9-11 at 7:07 pm. I love this swap and don't want to get kicked out. Lol. :)

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6290543)
don't forget to let your hostess (me) know when you receive by sending a message

Knitette 09-13-2013 12:48 AM

Me three! Hope it comes today - it's my birthday and DH has flown to the Netherlands and will be back too late to take me to dinner. :(
DD is taking me to lunch though and I know she's got me vouchers for my LQS :).

sewnsewer2 09-13-2013 02:21 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Knitette!!!!!!