Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-closes-august-31st-4pm-t228798.html)

Sibi 09-13-2013 12:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful package from Ladybug1938 yesterday!! She packed up that box full to the brim with some good stuff! I'm a happy girl. Lets see.....quilting magazines, some Joanne patterns, a 2014 calendar, notecards, 3 books, small notions organizer, 6 lovely fabrics, homemade flower pin cushion, homemade tissue holder, a lovely homemade fall table runner, hand lotion, and not pictured twizzlers, rolos, and forgot to add to the pic. a lovely owl pin cushion. Thank you soooo much Rosemary, I love it all! :)

JuanitaBean 09-13-2013 01:23 PM

Catjo I'll bring Pepsi And we can watch our humming bird . I love sit and watch them.

Grandma Peg 09-13-2013 02:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received my wonderful package from quiltymom today. Thanks so much Sue, for the beautiful fall tablerunner, the patterns, the counted cross stitch pattern that says "We'll always be best friends ... you know too much!" (so true), a notebook that says Frienship Needs No Reason, Care and Repair Fabric Glue, peanut m&m's (they are not on the photo as I ate them, sorry), a cute bag that folds up so you can put it in your purse when you go shopping, and some pretty purple and pink fabric. This swap is just so much fun, thanks Sue and Lori!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]435773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]435774[/ATTACH]

sewnsewer2 09-13-2013 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by catjo (Post 6291631)
What is the Tiger Tape?

This explains it better than I can LOL.
http://www.sewfancy.com/tiger-tape.htm

sewnsewer2 09-13-2013 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 6291781)
Catjo I'll bring Pepsi And we can watch our humming bird . I love sit and watch them.

I'm sitting on that bench too, but that's ok with me, I am patient, besides, it'll be closer to my birthday when I get it :o

Ladybug 1938 09-13-2013 04:02 PM

To early to be on the bench although we are in Florida and the bottom of the USA so things seem to take longer to get to us... CA is a bit far from us, not into Pepsi so will bring some fresh brewed Ice Tea and mad Pizza from scratch tonight so have some left over, should I bring that???

verna2197 09-13-2013 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 6287901)
I got my package from Verna but I don't know her board name to PM her...................

I got 8 different pieces of fabric........a small clip board.......a note pad ..........calendar.............JoAnn patterns...........Quilting Quickly Magazine..........Green thread.......hand lotions and believe it or not...........a cleaning cloth............now tell me who here cleans.............LOL............

I love everything .........Thank you Verna.........

so sorry I keep forgetting to put in a card. Glad you liked everything.
verna2197

verna2197 09-13-2013 04:10 PM

I received my package on Monday from nancyw, really like everything in it. I am sorry it has taken me so long to say anything but I have been out of state. I actually left Monday morning before the mail ran. I will post pics tomorrow as I am awfully tired. Again Thank you nancyw.

verna2197

sewnsewer2 09-13-2013 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 6291998)
To early to be on the bench although we are in Florida and the bottom of the USA so things seem to take longer to get to us... CA is a bit far from us, not into Pepsi so will bring some fresh brewed Ice Tea and mad Pizza from scratch tonight so have some left over, should I bring that???

Pizza, yum!! Hold the pepproni tho, I can't eat it. Can't spell it either!:D

Crafty Darlene 09-13-2013 04:55 PM

Hi Ladies! Mailed my sp her pkg today, she will have it on Monday! Would love to join you ladies on the bench to watch the hummingbirds and eat pizza. (although it's too early the mailing deadline was just today)