Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close August 31 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-swap-sign-ups-close-august-31-a-t299042.html)

quiltingdragon 09-14-2018 07:35 PM

So sorry you fell, Hav4boys! I am going to try to finish a handmade item and mail Monday. Sewing just didn't happen this week. I haven't touched my machine in 3 weeks - I'm completely redoing my sewing room. You never know how much fabric you have until you have to fold it all. I'm into my 4th pack of comic book boards, but the end is finally in sight. Moving my sewing room to the basement so doing my best to organize while I do.

Tiny Tigger 09-15-2018 04:51 AM

One of these days I will have a sewing room lol. Right now my stash consists of a large rubber maid tote, but hubby and I are going to st. Louis for the weekend next weekend, so going to try and talk him intobhotting a garage sale or two or and maybe fabric shop to add to it lol

BrendaK 09-15-2018 02:15 PM

SP I mailed your package today. You should receive it by Monday the 17th. Hope you like something that's in there. BrendaK

CarolinePaj 09-16-2018 01:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

I have received a wonderful package from Mary Christine......... she sent many things including my most wanted item, a Buttermilk Basin pattern.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]601124[/ATTACH]

Thank you so much Mary Christine.

Hugs

Caroline

Mary Christine 09-16-2018 04:40 PM

You're very welcome, Caroline. Enjoy!

Texastam 09-16-2018 05:42 PM

So my package went out to my SP on Friday should have it Monday or Tuesday.

Gaijin 09-17-2018 05:56 PM

I received it!

1 Attachment(s)
I received a swap package from adeliahartzog! Just full of Christmas fabrics-I probably have enough for my upcoming Christmas quilt! A pattern, souvenir spoon, pin, sewing band aids, a Halloween towel and potholders, more fabric, a quilt block book, quilt labels, fabric flower, and printed cross stitch! Whew! Wonderful stuff! This swap is like Christmas each month!

Adelia- thanks again!

Annaquilts 09-17-2018 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My secret pal was adeliahatzog and she loved her package. Here is a picture. she does collages like Laura Heinz and I was able to send her 2 yards of fabric for that plus some other fabrics and goodies.

hav4boys 09-18-2018 07:02 AM

Love all the packages being sent and received. You all have done an awesome job keeping me informed. Have a great day!

quiltingdragon 09-18-2018 09:27 AM

To my pal who has me- I am on a 2 day business trip, will be home tomorrow PM. My dad let me know last night your package arrived at the house and is waiting for me! Thank you!

To the pal I have - I mailed yesterday evening (went out today as they had done last pickup) and it should be to you on Thursday!