Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

Elisabrat 04-17-2013 05:06 PM

Krystyna, I wish you a special wedding and lots of love and joy for all of you. I am excited to see some pics so take a thousand :) maybe a new album in the making! what a grand idea. we can all check it out, like going to a virtual wedding. save some cake.

Annaquilts 04-17-2013 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6002205)
and no tatoos for me either my nephew is a tatoo artist. he does amazing tatoos. he says Auntie Linda! I will give you any tatoo you want for free. I want .. nothing but thank you. come on Auntie Linda just one? my son gets them and I want to choke my nephew. NO MORE. it better stay under a shirt level kid or your in big time trouble.. no one listens to this old chicken. here is a pic of the last tatoo he did its lovely croak be thankful your daughter in law doesnt have these. I had to actually write him and say wow those are ..colorful! always try to be nice right?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408234[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408235[/ATTACH]

Hmmm nice tatoos. I really like the dragon and how it fits on the lady's back. He did a great job! I am jealous. He will give you a free tatoo? I want a nephew like that. No tatoo yet but I am pretty sure I will get one and maybe soon. I would like a string of swimming turtles on my right foot and up my leg with tropical flowers. I am not sure if I want color or just plain blue or black. I just need to find the right person and some money. My DH does not like it and I feel kind of bad about that. I wished he would get a tatoo with me. For some reason that seems romantic to me.

KimmieH 04-17-2013 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6008028)
Going to be MIA until Sunday ... my son is getting married this Saturday and there is so much to do!

Best wishes krystyna!! Post pics!!!!

Annaquilts 04-17-2013 05:22 PM

Update

My brother in law sufferd a massive heart attck april 7. He received a stent and then experienced arithmias and other medical problems. He was resuscitate 11 times between April 7 and 8. (no typo 11 times) He was then sedated intubated and put on continuous dialysis due to complications. April 12 he was taken off sedation and he took 5 days to wake up. He recognized us all. He can not move, is still on dialysis and might loose some toes but it is a miracle. We were told that medically to expect a bad out come but he woke up. All of us are so happy. He has a long ways to go. Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. We all believe this to be a miracle and to God be the glory. Please keep remembering him in your thoughts and prayers as he has a long ways to go. He has a wife, son 20 (who has a wife and baby) and a little 11 yr old son. He is 52. I plan to go home tomorrow after being here for a week.

ljdugas31 04-17-2013 05:27 PM

wow God Is Good all the time!!!! I will pray for you and your family.

ljdugas31 04-17-2013 05:29 PM

Got a beautiful doll quilt from Nancy in Louisiana,LOVE IT!!!!!! THANK YOU......

Krystyna 04-17-2013 05:43 PM

Anna, so glad to hear that he is pulling through. Continued prayers on the way.

Linda, show us!!!

wanda lou 04-17-2013 10:10 PM

Anna your family is in my prayers.

buslady 04-18-2013 05:25 AM

Whoop! Whoop!! I had a package in my box last night. Beautiful!! LeBrat outdid herself. How did you know yellow was my favorite color, I don't remember mentioning that. LOL Would you like to see a picture? I'll take a vote. Lets see who wants to see a picture.

buslady 04-18-2013 05:26 AM

Really, do I need a vote? I know everyone likes to see the DQ's. So why the vote? Cause I can, that's why.