Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

rwquilts 04-30-2013 05:13 AM

Skaduzy, what a beautiful and springy little mini you made! The purse is super cute as well! What a lucky girl QuiltingKrazy is!

Tulip 04-30-2013 05:14 AM

Baltimore Beauty!!!!

2 Attachment(s)
Received my DQ from marscrafter, what a beauty!:) I will cherish this and because I am a team player, I will let you all have a gander at it:D Notice how she used the floss on the stems and the quilting is lovely, such tiny stitches on the label at first I thought it was just appliqued, but her talent with a needle is amazing! I can't wait to use the JD fabric and the floss is perfect for a project I am doing. Thank you so much Ashley, it is a treasure for sure.

Krystyna 04-30-2013 05:17 AM

Lisa, that's a wonderful spot. Do your co-workers ask about them?

Krystyna 04-30-2013 05:18 AM

Lisa, that is a great location! Do your co-workers ask about them?

buslady 04-30-2013 12:06 PM

Beautiful spring ideas, I love the flowers.

KimmieH 04-30-2013 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just opened this beauty from Cuppy!!! it sure says spring! She also included a cute FQ with ribbon candy on it (i remember my dad always eating that @ Christmas) and a couple cute table topper patterns!!!

QuilterMomma 04-30-2013 03:20 PM

I mailed mine out today to my partner letsquilt. She should get it in a couple of days. I am slow getting out in mail but with surgery and Montana wedding trip, did not realize how time would fly by. Her and I have the same type of schedule this month, so much to deal with little time to quilt. I am sure she will enjoy it.

some really pretty happy springy quilts here. Loved catching up on the show.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 04-30-2013 04:43 PM

My DQ went out today to Just A Quilter ...hope she likes it .... will have to sit out a few months .... looks like starting the 11th of this month I get to start prepairing for a little old stemcell transfer ... well collecting the stemcells then more chemo ... so girls looks like it will be maybe 3 months before I'll be back in the game ..... but never fear I'll be back .... good luck ladies and happy quilting ..... I'm sure gonna miss the crazy quilt swap !!!!!!! :o( just dont think I'll be up to it .....

kitsykeel 04-30-2013 04:46 PM

I have enjoyed seeing all the creative doll quilt ideas. So many talented people here. Can't wait to receive mine. And to Robin, I wish you all the best as you go through your procedure.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 04-30-2013 04:49 PM

Oh yes the Spring Quilts are so beautiful ........ lovin them all .........