Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

marscrafter 04-27-2013 01:07 PM

I sent my doll quilts out to Tulip and Mariah. The post office said they should be there Monday. Hope you ladies like them!

mooretll 04-28-2013 01:40 AM

Love the butterfly dq. off to sew now i have 5 baby quilts in the works for the neonatal unit at the hospital. have a great day!

Psychomomquilter 04-29-2013 07:40 AM

wouldn't that dragon look georgeous on a quilt??

Krystyna 04-29-2013 08:16 AM

What dragon?

Cute butterflies, Mariah!

QuiltingKrazy 04-29-2013 04:02 PM

4 Attachment(s)
LOOKY LOOKY! What I got today from Skaduzy! I just absolutely love it! Colors are perfecto! Orange is me!
She also send me a little wallet thing! Gotta get that pattern from her. My daugther loves these little things as she
for seldom carries a purse. Now as for the OHIO St stuff.... Well that is AOK too! But next be sure to send back Florida's Coach! We miss Urban! GO GATORS! Great swap partner! Thanks Skaduzy! for everything!

Krystyna 04-29-2013 04:19 PM

How gorgeous! Lucky you!

skaduzy 04-29-2013 04:23 PM

Glad you like your doll quilt! I had fun making it.The little wallet is by Valorie Wells. They are so easy and you can use scraps. That's the best part.

But as for the coach........maybe some day you can have him back!
But for now.....he's scarlet and gray, all the way! GO BUCKS!

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 6034705)
LOOKY LOOKY! What I got today from Skaduzy! I just absolutely love it! Colors are perfecto! Orange is me!
She also send me a little wallet thing! Gotta get that pattern from her. My daugther loves these little things as she
for seldom carries a purse. Now as for the OHIO St stuff.... Well that is AOK too! But next be sure to send back Florida's Coach! We miss Urban! GO GATORS! Great swap partner! Thanks Skaduzy! for everything!

letsquilt 04-29-2013 05:14 PM

Skaduzy that is a beautiful quilt and love the little bag too.

TOOMANYUFO'S 04-29-2013 05:18 PM

The tulip quilt is gorgeous. Just love flowers. Some of my spring flowers are just flowering. Spring is here in Maine, finally! It still dipped down to 25 degrees a couple of night ago, but no more snow!

QuiltingKrazy 04-30-2013 04:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
AND.... Here it is hanging on my office door at work. This is my display spot each month for the lovely DQ's I receive. This will hang here until I received next months, then this will find a home somewhere on the walls in my office. I figure one day, someone may say something about all be mini's hanging around but until then.... They hang proudly!