Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 05-02-2013 06:53 AM

QuilterMomma you received an awesome quilt. Very pretty!

buslady 05-02-2013 08:03 AM

Love the colors. Nice and summery. My fav color is yellow. Makes me feel good! Feel good color, Yea, that what it is.

skaduzy 05-02-2013 10:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The mailman just brought me the prettiest doll quilt from Lisa, Quiltingkrazy. It is perfect for me, springy flowers and pastels. I love it!

She also sent some extras..... seed packets so I can grow my own flowers, sticky notes and a pen from the NC Tarheels.

Check out this quilt below.....you'll love it too! Thanks, Lisa :)

Crazy Quiltin Robin 05-02-2013 12:55 PM

Got my April quilt

3 Attachment(s)
First of all I want to say I love this little quilt .... how do you display both sides of a doll quilt .... I love love love both the fron and the back of this quilt .... Connie (AKA Just a Quilter) that crazy quilted antique boot is awesome ... that could be your May quilt .....I just love it .... and I am a bird person ....love the bird house ....
you did a wonderful job ..... thanks so much for the swap .... and thanks for the cute little pouch .... I also love cherries ..... thanks again for the little beautiful quilt .... it was a pleasure being your partner ... CQRobin

Lynnie25 05-02-2013 01:10 PM

Love that crazy boot ! Beautiful embroidery. Wish I had an embroidery machine.

Great quilts just keep coming in, we sure are a talented bunch of quilters :)

marscrafter 05-02-2013 01:34 PM

There are some beautiful mini quilts in here, great job ladies!

QuilterMomma 05-02-2013 02:31 PM

Oh please forgive me for asking, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to post a feedback score. I so want to do that and can't find it.

Krystyna 05-02-2013 03:50 PM

QuiltingKrazy and Just a Quilter - what incredible little quilts you've made. Lucky Robin and Sue. Robin, I think you'll have to hang that one from a ceiling fan blade so you can see both sides as it whirls around!

Krystyna 05-02-2013 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6040531)
Oh please forgive me for asking, but for the life of me I cannot remember how to post a feedback score. I so want to do that and can't find it.

Easy! Look for a post by the person you for whome you want to leave feedback. Click on the little blue feedback score number and go on from there!

quiltymom 05-02-2013 04:10 PM

My Quilt from Debby (sisthadebra)

3 Attachment(s)
Deby thankyou again for the wonderful quilt and the basket I really love!!!!!