Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for august 2012 amish solids doll quilt swap closes july 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-august-2012-amish-solids-doll-quilt-swap-closes-july-31st-t195348.html)

BuzzinBumble 09-04-2012 05:57 AM

I've been worrying about her too - she hasn't posted in awhile. Things are so bad down there - we hope and pray she and her dear ones came through fine!

BuzzinBumble 09-04-2012 06:00 AM

sewbeadit and urgodschild2 - you both did each other proud! I love your quilts - the colors and the patterns you picked are perfect!

Krystyna 09-04-2012 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by oowee (Post 5490398)
Has anyone heard or talked to Nancy in Louisiana? She is my swap partner, hoping she is alright and just no electricity!!! Prayers to all who were victims is Isaac!!

Praying she is OK. I just checked her profile and she hasn't posted since August 27th!

sewbeadit 09-04-2012 01:38 PM

Thank you Lara. I am wondering if you can find her addy somewhere and send her a message. Other wise we won't be able to find out. She may need some help or encouragement. Praying for her and the others down there suffering.

sewbeadit 09-04-2012 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5484411)
sewbeadit......love the quilt you made for urgodschild2....color bars are crisp and striking.

Thank you Linny. I really enjoyed this swap.... Well I enjoy all of the swaps! sewbeadit

nancia 09-04-2012 01:45 PM

hope things are improving for our louisiana friends. prayers and thoughts!
i am approaching Laziest Person in a Swap category winner! i totally forgot to go to the p.o. with moorettl's dq. sorry! will send it tomorrow! promise!!!

nancia 09-04-2012 01:47 PM

have finished designing september's dq for needlegrammy. let's see how long it takes me to make and send!

Krystyna 09-04-2012 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by sewbeadit (Post 5491260)
Thank you Lara. I am wondering if you can find her addy somewhere and send her a message. Other wise we won't be able to find out. She may need some help or encouragement. Praying for her and the others down there suffering.

I think she might be on the RAK list. Who had her in July?

Nancy in Louisiana 09-04-2012 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by oowee (Post 5490398)
Has anyone heard or talked to Nancy in Louisiana? She is my swap partner, hoping she is alright and just no electricity!!! Prayers to all who were victims is Isaac!!

I'm good. We never even had more than a breeze and few drops of rain. Schools and all govt offices, banks, etc were closed we'd and thurs. I had so much to mail and was so upset that po was closed. Now all is back to normal which means hot and buggy. Hope the rest of the country got the rain you so desperately need

Crazy Quiltin Robin 09-04-2012 04:30 PM

quilt from debbyg

4 Attachment(s)
Hubby went to mailbox today and look at the beauty I got debbyg I simply love your little quilt ....
the free motion is awesome .... can you make a trip to Ok. and teach me how to do that .... you
do an awesome job ... I really want to learn how to do that .... I have enrolled in a class on line
but you got the equlivent of my class so far stitch in the ditch and straight lines and I'm to lesson 6
debbie you could teach that class ..... and I love the pot holder and the recipe I will try first chance
I get .... for some reason this swap is like Christmas all the way around the giving and the getting ...
I love this swap .... thanks again debby it was great being your partner .... CQR ..... :)