Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for august 2012 amish solids doll quilt swap closes july 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-august-2012-amish-solids-doll-quilt-swap-closes-july-31st-t195348.html)

Dragonfly Nana 09-06-2012 06:10 PM

Brady - sorry that my issue had frightened you. Truthfully - this is the first time in 3 years of swapping that I have had a problem but when they happen - they make all feel horrible.

TammyB 09-06-2012 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5495035)
I love to thank them for being my partner and accepting what I send them. :o

Looking forward to it coming TammyB. Yours is on the domestic machine right now getting its quilting job. The longarm is tied up with a large quilt that I did not get done last weekend like I wanted to because of binding redos on show quilts I had submitted. Did get a Best of Class and several firsts, just that silly binding. So did not finish hers but am doing now and should go out tomorrow because it is what I am finishing tonight. Thanks for waiting.

No worries. Good things come to those who wait. :-) CONGRATS on the show quilts! WOW!

TammyB 09-06-2012 06:48 PM

Woot, Woot, Dragonflynana! What a beautiful DQ. I hope it shows up soon, but it's so nice of you to redo it for Lynnie.

nancia 09-06-2012 06:55 PM

i just love going through and seeing the wonderful quilts! i will be sending mine to mooretll tomorrow! i totally forgot today. i couldn't take a picture because my dh dropped the camera and now it just won't take pictures. oh, poop!

QuilterMomma 09-06-2012 09:45 PM

Well TammyB, I stayed up late tonight, got 8 quarts of tomato soup done and was working on the embroiderymachine doing the embroidery and bam, it goofed up so I had to do the rest fm on the domestic because a quilt on longarm. So, I hope it measures up fine. THank you for waiting. In the mail on Friday.

Lynnie25 09-06-2012 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5495626)
Thank you US Postal Service - You have ruined Lynnie25's surprise but here is the quilt they lost.
A duplicate is in the works so Lyn doesn't miss our altogether but it will be so very late.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360822[/ATTACH]

Oh WOW, WOW Paula, your little DQ is gorgeous. I sure do hope it turns up before you finish the remake so you get to keep one yourself. Fingers crossed it will arrive early next week. I sure hope some postal employee somewhere doesn't have it displayed in their house :( :( because IT'S MINE !

Lynnie25 09-06-2012 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5496240)
Brady - sorry that my issue had frightened you. Truthfully - this is the first time in 3 years of swapping that I have had a problem but when they happen - they make all feel horrible.

This is the first time in 2 years that I have had one go missing too :( and really EVERYONE knows just where Tasmania is by now don't they and to which house those gorgeous little DQs need to come to.

Don't worry Brandy, I am sure your DQ will arrive at my door safely when you send it. But now instead of 7-10 days for it to arrive, I should say 7- 60 days depending on the US and Aus postal systems.

Krystyna 09-07-2012 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 5495201)
I got my August doll quilt from Mary -Psychomomquilter- and she went for the bright just like I did for her. It's real cute with some Sunbonnet Sues on it. She also sent me a pin cushion she made. I can always use those! As usual, my quilt inspector had to get in on the picture. Thanks, Mary, I love it, and it was nice having you for a partner.

What a sweet little quilt! Love the inspector, too.

Krystyna 09-07-2012 03:51 AM

Oh, Paula, what a lovely quilt! I sure hope it finds it's way to Lyn. I like Robin's idea of insuring it for $350!

Psychomomquilter 09-07-2012 04:20 AM

I put my picture on the september doll quilt board that I got from skaduzy. sorry for the mixup!