Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for august 2012 amish solids doll quilt swap closes july 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-august-2012-amish-solids-doll-quilt-swap-closes-july-31st-t195348.html)

skaduzy 09-06-2012 10:27 AM

August

1 Attachment(s)
I got my August doll quilt from Mary -Psychomomquilter- and she went for the bright just like I did for her. It's real cute with some Sunbonnet Sues on it. She also sent me a pin cushion she made. I can always use those! As usual, my quilt inspector had to get in on the picture. Thanks, Mary, I love it, and it was nice having you for a partner.

Lynnie25 09-06-2012 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5493426)
:( Lynnie25 and I are coming to believe that the postal service has lost the DQ I sent to her. It left here on August 7th and has not yet made it to her. :thumbdown:
I will be starting the "remake" tonight but I am hoping that it will arrive before I finish the remake.

Lynnie25 - would you mind if I show them what the PO has quiltnapped?

YES, post a pic, that might make the postie deliver it to my door :)

Lynnie25 09-06-2012 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5493772)
Just so you know - I reduced a 12" block to 4" and then made 16 of them to make the DQ for Lynnie25.
(Really pissed at the post office right now!)

I'm really pissed at the post office right now too that they could lose this DQ that so much effort was put into. PLEASE MAKE IT TURN UP !!!!!!!!

Dragonfly Nana 09-06-2012 02:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you US Postal Service - You have ruined Lynnie25's surprise but here is the quilt they lost.
A duplicate is in the works so Lyn doesn't miss our altogether but it will be so very late.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]360822[/ATTACH]

jillnjo 09-06-2012 02:15 PM

Oh, how pretty!! Lots of work went into that beauty!! I still hope it arrives, but so sorry you are having to make another one.

Linny 09-06-2012 02:31 PM

Very pretty quilt Paula......colors and design.

Judith1005 09-06-2012 02:45 PM

WOW, :shock: Paula, it's beautiful. Sorry the PO dropped the ball. I can see how much care went into your quilt. The PO lost one of my DQ's :( also last year. It still hasn't turned up. Hopefully yours will at some point. (or at least we can hope so.)

Linny 09-06-2012 03:55 PM

Very sweet little quilt Mary......sunbonnet sue's are so cute.

Judith1005 09-06-2012 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 5495201)
I got my August doll quilt from Mary -Psychomomquilter- and she went for the bright just like I did for her. It's real cute with some Sunbonnet Sues on it. She also sent me a pin cushion she made. I can always use those! As usual, my quilt inspector had to get in on the picture. Thanks, Mary, I love it, and it was nice having you for a partner.

Adorable Sue's, Nice twist on the Amish DQ. I love all the bright colors.

Brandy 09-06-2012 04:41 PM

Wow ladies all the little quilts are so pretty. I can't wait untill I have a collection. My daughter wanted my dq quilt from 978gray for a table topper. You know, It would look nice on her table. But.........Sorry.

Lynnie25 I will be sending you a pm for your address. I'm getting close. You guys are scaring me with this shipping.