Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-july-2013-47th-doll-quilt-swap-self-portrait-where-i-live-t223865.html)

jaba 07-02-2013 05:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]422198[/ATTACH]Just to start the celebrations, happy 4th everyone!

Krystyna 07-02-2013 07:03 AM

Oooo! Pretty! Thanks, Jaba!

buslady 07-02-2013 09:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!! The fourth is my favorite holiday. Especially since my first grand son was born on the fourth of July. Dr. called him a firecracker and he has spent 14 years living up to the title.

Krystyna 07-02-2013 09:43 AM

Is that a picture of him with his grandma? :p

Lynnie25 07-02-2013 08:32 PM

LJDugas31, your little quilt is ready to be quilted and I will get that done early next week.

InCOGnITO, have started on your little quilt, then found another cute pattern so just going to wait to see what perty fabrics come my way this weekend.

Happy 4th July everyone - I will have a celebratory 'drink' tomorrow (our 4th July) while having lunch with my sisters then it's off on a big scary plane for a fun weekend of AFL football, wine and a musical with friends... Bring It On !!!!

dabbler312 07-02-2013 10:25 PM

Lynnie25 have a great time with your sisters and friends; it's always fun to get together and catch up.

I finally finished my other swap commitment so I'm off to the garden to grab some rhubarb and make some rhubarb crunch for the weekend. Fish fry tomorrow night with the kids and then kick back sit by a fire, sip a few and watch the stars - looking forward to a long relaxing weekend.

Vanogay 07-03-2013 03:13 AM

Boy, one already mailed. I just started cutting on mine and doing the needle turn applique (yeah, I know, not necessary - but wanted to make it as nice as possible). My partner is a drill sergeant in disguise!!!! :D

dabbler312 07-03-2013 04:13 AM

April Doll Quilt from Wardy74

1 Attachment(s)
This is the April Doll Quilt - Spring has Sprung - that I received from Wardy74; Jan was in an auto accident that's why she was a little off in getting it sent - love the marmalade line of fabric she used - I'm in the process of making a quilt from that same line. Thanks again Jan - glad you're feeling better now. She also included some Cadbury Bubble Chocolates - sad to report they didn't make it to the photo - Delicious!!! I also posted the same photo back on the April Thread.

BuzzinBumble 07-03-2013 04:49 AM

Oh dear! So glad you are recovering Jan! Love your little quilt! A terrific group of fabrics! That is so funny about the chocolates not getting their photo opportunity Dabbler. ;)

gaiatender 07-03-2013 06:18 AM

Wow, totally missed all this sign up. I must have deleted it by mistake. Oh well, I will learn a lot watching all of your unfold. Sure wish I could post pictures, very frustrating. Good luck ladies. Look forward to seeing your beautiful efforts.