Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

brenda21 06-15-2012 07:42 AM

OMG buslady~so sorry the dog did that to your project!! Guess he wanted to help?
Gray~what a bright and fun quilt you received!

Krystyna 06-15-2012 07:47 AM

Happy Cat Quilter! I love that bright, cheery little quilt. And your label is too sweet.
Buslady, what can I say. Your pup needs some new toys!!! And your sewing room needs a door.

skaduzy 06-15-2012 10:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my June doll quilt today. What a cutie from moonrise.....Lisa.
It's so summery with lots of bright colors and fuzzy, too. So cheerful! And
she enclosed some Lifesavers, too, in the same bright colors:thumbup:.

Now I need to finish hers:eek:
Thanks, Lisa, I love it!

Krystyna 06-15-2012 10:30 AM

Oh, how adorable!!! Love, love, love it! I can't help but think what a great front to a summery tote that would make.

skaduzy 06-15-2012 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5291097)
Oh, how adorable!!! Love, love, love it! I can't help but think what a great front to a summery tote that would make.

I didn't think of that, Krystyna. It would be darling!

just a quilter 06-15-2012 11:44 AM

What a nice project Linda.

just a quilter

just a quilter 06-15-2012 11:47 AM

ii Sherri How are things Tn. Things are great in Mi

buslady 06-15-2012 11:49 AM

The colors are so BEAUTIFUL!!! That is what I see when I think of June! Bright colors and lots of flowers. We are seeing that, too.
Actuallly, that dog has more toys than most kids!LOL!! And that is not joke. he is 6 months old, full of pee and vinegar, and eats anything that don't eat him back! He loves to pull apart his stuffed toys and spread the "fluff" all over. I sure hope he grows out of this!

Lynnie25 06-15-2012 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5290324)
Abonda, the quilt you made is super gorgeous!

Lynnie25, will be so fun to see what you've created for me. I sure hope you like what I did for you...waiting two weeks for someone to get their goodies is driving me nuts! LOL! I think if you live out of the states, you must have tremendous patience, right? :):)

Yep, lots of patience. I get frustrated with the time zone (you sleep during my day, I sleep during your day) so waiting for my little packages to arrive each month can be torture but my delivery guy knows what the packages are now and nearly gets as excited as I do when he delivers them :)

rwquilts 06-15-2012 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25 (Post 5291559)
Yep, lots of patience. I get frustrated with the time zone (you sleep during my day, I sleep during your day) so waiting for my little packages to arrive each month can be torture but my delivery guy knows what the packages are now and nearly gets as excited as I do when he delivers them :)

I've pm'd you with my address. It's good to have a great mail person for sure! :)