Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

buslady 06-21-2012 06:32 AM

BuzzinBumble, thank you!!! I was searching the wrong blog. I knew it had to be me:) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!~!! Krystyna, you do beautiful work.

Krystyna 06-21-2012 06:55 AM

Thanks, ladies! Brenda!!! No peeking!!! I mean it!!!

nancia 06-21-2012 07:10 AM

listen, krystyna, i think you need to give that dq to me. just tell brenda you got confused and thought it was supposed to go to your may partner. then i will have 2 gorgeous k originals! yeah, i like that idea!!

QuilterMomma 06-21-2012 07:13 AM

Love those key and heart earrings. Oh, and the quilt is stupendous!

BuzzinBumble 06-21-2012 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Krystyna, you posted photos of Daisy Mae and Brenda's Miss Daisy on your Textile Obsession blog.
I was wondering....is your Daisy Mae our Pip's long lost sister?
I'm only half kidding because she sure looks like she is to me! Pip was confiscated from a puppy mill a little over 2 years ago and we adopted her in Ohio, near Toledo. I've put your picture of your little Daisy Mae in her cute little dress alongside pics of Pip for you to see.

Krystyna 06-21-2012 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble (Post 5305724)
Krystyna, you posted photos of Daisy Mae and Brenda's Miss Daisy on your Textile Obsession blog.
I was wondering....is your Daisy Mae our Pip's long lost sister?
I'm only half kidding because she sure looks like she is to me! Pip was confiscated from a puppy mill a little over 2 years ago and we adopted her in Ohio, near Toledo. I've put your picture of your little Daisy Mae in her cute little dress alongside pics of Pip for you to see.

Holy mackerel, Lara! They could be sisters! Do you know what Pip is? My best bet for Daisy is chihuahua and some sort of terrier. She was a rescue also. They found her on the street in Queens - a borough of New York City -- and she was so fearful. Now she is my shadow. I just love my little girl. Daisy now has a puppy cut for the summer.

brenda21 06-21-2012 08:36 AM

OMG that could be sweet little Daisy Mae's relative!! Pip is also very cute!! Krystyna has that sweet little thing spoiled rotten hahah.

brenda21 06-21-2012 08:37 AM

Nancia~don't make me come over there.....

Krystyna 06-21-2012 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5305650)
listen, krystyna, i think you need to give that dq to me. just tell brenda you got confused and thought it was supposed to go to your may partner. then i will have 2 gorgeous k originals! yeah, i like that idea!!

I think you two have been out in the sun and heat too long. You've gotten delirious.

Speaking of delirious, my husband works outside and yesterday was brutal for this man who sweats when it's over 40 degrees. He came home and decided to go to the beach side dog park where they have an ICE cold shower. When he came back he was so out of it that I thought he had been drinking. He was angry, babbling and staggering a little. Alarming to say the least. This morning he was back to normal and I was able to talk to him and suggest that today he might just come home, have a TEPID shower HERE, and then a little nap. He agreed, admitting that the ice cold shower wasn't the best idea. Whew! Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

nancia 06-21-2012 09:07 AM

brenda== i'm going to beat you to it! if k sends it to you, i'll just come over to your house and get it! do you have an alarm system? you might need to give me the code.