Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

quiltymom 06-29-2012 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana (Post 5326855)
QuiltyMom, you are very welcome. So glad you like it. Thanks for being so patient with me this month.
I'm in Virginia Beach and I have a spare room -so give me a shout if you are coming this way!

Tam Moo...those are just adorable.
Ladybug....can I borrow that - for life!

I would love it if I do I'll let you know thank's for the wonderful offer!!!

just a quilter 06-29-2012 08:19 PM

So happy you liked the dq. Thank you thanks for the picture on the board
just a quilter

just a quilter 06-29-2012 08:25 PM

The flip flops, how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a quilter

nancia 06-29-2012 11:26 PM

y'all have done such a nice job! every one i've seen has been wonderful! from cute cows, to flipflops and hexie and pinwheels and an owl! so well done, ladies!!

mooretll 06-30-2012 01:10 AM

I am so glad that you liked it.

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5326786)
Quiltymom - your quilt is so cute. It looks like the perfect place for a vacation did it come with the address and a GPS?

Well I am cramming for a Certification Exam for tomorrow so I am just taking a moment to get a drink and stretch my legs but both of my June DQs arrived today and I couldn't wait to share them (in pictures anyway) with all of you. The first one is from eagleoneowl2u2 and it so full of intricate pinwheels block and beautiful quilting (I just love the owl in the middle) and the colors are my favorites. The second one is from mooretll and it is so Tam...Moo (the Moo Cow is so cute and I love the Angel windchime you sent too.) - it is me as my hubby says I am country to the bone so pinwheels (in the Texas wind) are perfect and the tales of picking the veggies, or stopping at the market for farmers selling their homegrown treasures and gathering the eggs are things I remember as well so ladies, thanks to both of you so very much for the beatiful quilts - I will treasure them always! Have a Blessed Day![ATTACH=CONFIG]345508[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345511[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]345513[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 06-30-2012 02:32 AM

Paula (Dragonfly Nana) - you did it again! What a cute quilt that is! Sue you are soooo lucky. Hope you two enjoyed getting to know each other.

Tammy, wishing you lots of luck on your certification test. I'm sure you'll fly through it! Great quilts you received.
Eagleoneowl2u2 did such a sweet job of quilting!
Moortll really captured the country girl in you.
Both are beauties!

Ladybug, what a sweet quilt from Just a Quilter. I don't think I'd be brave enough to try piecing something like that!

quiltymom 06-30-2012 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5327634)
Paula (Dragonfly Nana) - you did it again! What a cute quilt that is! Sue you are soooo lucky. Hope you two enjoyed getting to know each other.

Tammy, wishing you lots of luck on your certification test. I'm sure you'll fly through it! Great quilts you received.
Eagleoneowl2u2 did such a sweet job of quilting!
Moortll really captured the country girl in you.
Both are beauties!

Ladybug, what a sweet quilt from Just a Quilter. I don't think I'd be brave enough to try piecing something like that!

I know I enjoyed it!!!!

Krystna sent you a PM yesterday!!!

Happy Cat Quilter 06-30-2012 09:56 AM

So many beautiful little quilts!

TammyB 06-30-2012 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5326719)
I'm not good at pics yet new camera. This pretty quilt speaks fot its self. Frone Dragonfly Nana (Paula) Also really love the bright FQs, can always use a colorful note pad too!!!

Wow, makes you want to go to the Beach! Nicely done.

Dragonfly Nana 06-30-2012 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 5326891)
I would love it if I do I'll let you know thank's for the wonderful offer!!!

Anytime - we are simple people and we enjoy visitors. I loved getting to know you. KIT