Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

Judith1005 07-24-2012 04:32 AM

Love the pretty pattern and bright whites. The quilting so enhances the beauty of the quilt. I love the squares on point. Gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Ms Grace (Post 5353780)
I received my quilt from sammygirlquilt.
She did a great job on it. I love it. Thanks so much for the quilt & beautiful fabrics you sent.:)

Judith1005 07-24-2012 04:35 AM

Pretty bow ties QM. I love the traditional patterns. Super cute.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5377381)
I do not believe I posted photos of my DQ for this month from Starshine. Isn't it the cutest little thing. Because of life issues, she was a little late but so worth the beautiful work she did for me. Thank you.[ATTACH=CONFIG]350105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350106[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]350107[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 07-24-2012 04:39 AM

Nana Val and Nancy, I didn't realize I missed these little beauties. Very nice work.

Judith1005 07-24-2012 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by hobbykat1955 (Post 5380493)
Sorry for delay in posting...rec'd DQ from Cuppy while on vacation...Just got back..Thanks Cuppy for the lovely quilt. Sorry to hear abt your Mom...My thoughts and Prays are with you and your family.

HobbyKat, Cuppy, Beautiful string quilt. Such pretty fabrics.

Cuppy, so sorry to hear about your mom. My heart goes out to you. Many paryers go out for you and your family

oowee 07-24-2012 02:33 PM

Hello!!!! I sure miss not looking forward to my squishy in the mail:( I was at our LQS this a.m. and needlegrammy got a call that she needed to head home (Pennslyvania) her daddy was not very good. I am asking you keep her and her family in your prayers during this time. He was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and they said they couldn't do anything for him. He was in a nursing home to recover from his surgery, then needlegrammy was going to take care of him until he could do for himself. He was admitted to hospital last night with pneumonia. Thank you!!!! I am looking forward to the amish DQ in August looking through my books!!!!!

Krystyna 07-25-2012 03:31 AM

Thanks for letting us know. Her dad and family will certainly be covered with prayer!

I am also looking forward to the Amish theme, but I am really looking forward to finding all the pieces I cut out. :shock: :(

buslady 07-26-2012 11:18 AM

Prayers to Needle grammy and her family.

Krystyna 07-26-2012 11:40 AM

Sometimes you need a little motivation to get your hoard, um, I mean stash, cleaned up. Saturday my dear friend Sharon is coming for a short visit. She was the secretary at our parish and ran a quilting prayer group there. She moved to North Carolina several years ago and I haven't seen her since. Although she is up here to see a dying aunt and it's not a happy occasion, it will be wonderful to have a quick visit in a living room that is not completely strewn with fabric! She did join the QB so I'm hoping we'll see her on this swap soon!

And -- doing the happy dance -- I found the pieces I cut out for the August swap! Well ... most of them.

OK ... back to cleaning. I have a loooong way to go!

Sienna's GiGi 07-26-2012 12:07 PM

My June 2012 DQ from Urgodschild2

1 Attachment(s)
Da Da Da-Da! Introducing my beautiful DQ posing in red, white, nlue and pink. My quilt is gorgeous and it be showcased in my sewing room.

Krystyna 07-26-2012 12:57 PM

Oooo! Just adorable! Is it applique?