Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

Ladybug 1938 07-22-2012 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5383912)
We're still in June???? :shock:
Oh! That's right! I still haven't received my June quilt either!
:(

YOU WHAT????? This is July... I realize life gets in the way sometimes, but when you cannot get things out in a timely manner then those people make it bad on the rest of us who won't commit because they can't get something out or they get their package/DQ whatever out when it should be out in that month.Hopefully by that deadline...
I for one don't want to play because I may be one of those like Krystyna who hasn't gotten theirs from the previous
month... I might sound harsh and I really don't let it bother me, but do feel bad for the person/persons it is affecting. There are so many quilts/packages coming though and theirs is not there... Really Sad... If I made you feel bad, I am sorry.... Forgive me, but I do try to tell it like it is... God Bless Rosemary

TammyB 07-22-2012 03:48 PM

Ladybug 1938, I hear you and agree. However, there may be an emergency, but if there is someone should at least contact their partner or the thread creator if they are not incapacitated to let them know it will be late. If the person is consistently late then they should not be able to participate any longer.

TammyB 07-22-2012 03:51 PM

Cuppy, nice little DQ. Sorry to hear about your mom. Thoughts are with you.

Louise, what a summery DQ!

nancia 07-23-2012 12:39 AM

really cute summery quilt, louise! hope all your family are now safe in colorado. are the fires out? or just under control?

cuppy, nice job! you will be ok, but i know it seems like nothing will ever really be right again. but it will.

Quilty-Louise 07-23-2012 04:26 AM

Nancia,

Thanks for asking about the family and the fires. To be honest
I have no clue about any of the fires in CO now, because the mass
shooting from last week has taken the spot light as so it should.

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5386532)
really cute summery quilt, louise! hope all your family are now safe in colorado. are the fires out? or just under control?

cuppy, nice job! you will be ok, but i know it seems like nothing will ever really be right again. but it will.

buslady 07-23-2012 09:38 AM

That is gorgeous!!! I see nothing wrong with the 2012, since that is exactly what it is!!

starshine 07-23-2012 02:43 PM

JuanitaBean, Quilty-Louise What a wonderful quilt, it really says summer.

Colorado is sure being challenged. Prayers to all the victims of the shooting, and for all of those that are still dealing with fires or the loss from fires.

Ladybug 1938 07-23-2012 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 5384563)
Thank you for posting DQ you do not have to make another one I love it Juanita

Really pretty Louise and Juanita very summery...

Judith1005 07-24-2012 04:28 AM

Love your summer banner quilt. It's says summer very nicely.

Judith1005 07-24-2012 04:29 AM

Beautiful quilting. I love the colors you paired together. It's so bright and cheery.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5353718)
Am I spoiled or what!!!! This Hawaiin Applique quilt came from handi, my partner this month all hand appliqued. It is so pretty. I also am posting a closeup of her wonderful work. i just got my mail last night after being out of town and was such a wonderful surprise. Oh thank you so much. She is a wonderful partner and does such beautiful work. She has emailed me photos of her stuff and so pretty for sure.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]348035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]348036[/ATTACH]