Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

BertieD 06-11-2013 12:54 PM

Sistahdebbra, you should have or be receiving your Red White and Blue soon! Or did I leave you speechless?

Jean D 06-11-2013 03:57 PM

I sewed some blocks together for Kitsykeel today and should start putting together tomorrow. Summer is here with a vengeance 86 and HIGH humidity, frizzy hair day, kinda fun!

Krisb 06-11-2013 05:26 PM

Kathy (mamskeeto), your little quilt is done. But I like it so much I am keeping it for another week to bring it for show and tell before I mail it to you. Do you want to see a pic now or do you want to be surprised?

Krystyna 06-11-2013 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by annaquilts (Post 6116617)
since the theme is red white and blue i want to see if i can add some gifties with that theme too. My mind comes up blank. If anyone has some ideas please pm them to me.

fireworks!!!!

luvstoquilt 06-11-2013 07:15 PM

Krystyna I hope Blaze gets the Chef position! Lara love the picture of your Piper with baby Jake! That is about the size Mr. Peach was when I found him. I love looking at his baby pictures..silly isn't it?

Krystyna 06-11-2013 07:16 PM

Sharon, Mr. Peach is wonderful. Do you actually call him MR?

Lara, what a sweet photo. Now Piper isn't looking quite so much like Daisy. Her ears stand up. But what a sweetie she is!

Bertie, that is hilarious! Is Rusty a girl?

Feeney, our Puggle, adopted a rescued pigeon named Baldy who had no feathers on his head, poor thing. He'd sniff and lick poor Baldy and would get little pecks in return. One day Baldy flew off. (Or got eaten by something)

BertieD 06-12-2013 03:49 AM

Yes, Rusty, the Irish Setter, was a girl. We had her 12 years. Given to us by a college professor who had no time for her and had to board her a lot when he traveled. Came into my husband's gas station one day with the dog and asked if he knew anyone who wanted a dog? Our 8 yr old son was there and my husband probably told the professor 'yes' right away but first he had to ask his wife. Unhuh. Lots of good memories of Rusty though. I cried for two days after she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

Krystyna 06-12-2013 04:32 AM

Awwww, Bertie. How sweet. Maybe we should do a pets theme sometime?

Annaquilts 06-12-2013 04:44 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6117481)
fireworks!!!!

Hahahaha Krystyna! that is the first thing that came to my mind but I doubt if it will fly with the mailman.

Mamaskeeto 06-12-2013 05:22 AM

Oh ho exciting. I'm still working on your little quilt. I love in the midwest and the storms have taken their toll on everyone. I'm very luck to have no damage to my home but so many friend have damage and lots of trees down that need to cleared out. Don't post a picture because I just love surprises.

Originally Posted by Krisb (Post 6117325)
Kathy (mamskeeto), your little quilt is done. But I like it so much I am keeping it for another week to bring it for show and tell before I mail it to you. Do you want to see a pic now or do you want to be surprised?