Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

lisalisa 06-10-2013 03:02 AM

Wow. That thing has taken on a life of it's own. Sharon is so generous. So glad it lifted your spirits. Hope you get well soon.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 06-10-2013 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by lisalisa (Post 6113835)
Wow. That thing has taken on a life of it's own. Sharon is so generous. So glad it lifted your spirits. Hope you get well soon.

Lisalisa, this is the happiest quilt I have ever seen it just beams I'm a happy quilt made by a happy person....
how could that not make me smile .......... thanks again CQR

Krystyna 06-10-2013 05:07 AM

Robin, how wonderful to hear from you. We've all be praying and cheering for you. Hang in there girl. HUGS!!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 06-10-2013 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6114079)
Robin, how wonderful to hear from you. We've all be praying and cheering for you. Hang in there girl. HUGS!!

Thanks Krystyna, its been rough and Wed we start again but I got this covered ...10 days down and then back up again miss you guys ...love a health to all ........CQR

luvstoquilt 06-10-2013 06:11 AM

Oh Robin, I am so happy to hear you are loving the quilt made by Lisalisa...isn't it the sweetest little thing you ever saw? It has brought so much love and happiness since it hit my mailbox...I took it over to show my mother (she is 95 and in Hospice) and she asked me to let it stay overnight so she could show her friends and they all just adored it. Lisa is right..it has taken on a personality all its own....just a little piece of LOVE. Please hold on to it as long as you need it. Wishing you good health.

Oh and you are right about Mr. Peach! He is HANDSOME and he knows it!! He is one loved and spoiled rotten cat!

BertieD 06-10-2013 08:49 AM

Ohhh, Robin, so good to hear from you again and hold onto that lucky mini til there's no need to any more! It will probably take you through the next kickin' hinny session by the time you discover everything there is on it, haha. Fantastic lil quilt!

QuilterMomma 06-10-2013 08:57 AM

I am done except the label and it will be out in the mail! Yeah!!

Nancy in Louisiana 06-10-2013 05:12 PM

one more week in Houston and then back home to my "real" machine instead of the wanabe I'm usinghere. Picked out a pattern for quilt so hope tostart very soon. BTW JoAnn's is having a fantastic sale this week.

Jean D 06-10-2013 05:31 PM

Sweet Robin, so glad to see your messages! You have a great support group here and we love you.

skaduzy 06-10-2013 06:09 PM

Hi Nancy,
I've got fabric and an idea and am planning on starting this week. Hope you are enjoying Houston. My DH said it is really hot and muggy there most of the time. Is this true?

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 6115212)
one more week in Houston and then back home to my "real" machine instead of the wanabe I'm usinghere. Picked out a pattern for quilt so hope tostart very soon. BTW JoAnn's is having a fantastic sale this week.