Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2013-quilting-board-46th-doll-quilt-swap-red-white-blue-t222124.html)

Annaquilts 06-09-2013 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6111537)
Sure you bet, then I'll get in trouble for sending to one and not another!! Want strawberries too? They started yesterday, already have a gallon. I need Miss Brat here with her obsession for fruit, quickly.

Oooooohhh I would love strawberries but one of my children is so severely allergic that we can not even be at events with strawberries. Now we eat blue berries. Not the same I know.

Annaquilts 06-09-2013 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 6111692)
she is zoey mydarling 6 pound pomerian,she is 6 years old and the baby of our family!!!

Zoe looks so sweet. What a cutie! Do you have a closer up picture of her you could post?

createfourpaws 06-09-2013 10:21 AM

I hate having a creative block.......UGH I have my fabrics picked out just not finding a pattern it is either too small or too big.

I will get it done.

Krystyna 06-09-2013 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 6112711)
Oooooohhh I would love strawberries but one of my children is so severely allergic that we can not even be at events with strawberries. Now we eat blue berries. Not the same I know.

Oooo. I love blueberries. I pulled out all the decorative shrubs in our front yard and put in various blueberry shrubs. It was so wonderful to go out into the garden to pick berries for breakfast.

ljdugas31 06-09-2013 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 6112717)
Zoe looks so sweet. What a cutie! Do you have a closer up picture of her you could post?

yes I am trying to change my avatar it is a picture of her.

Krystyna 06-09-2013 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6112775)
I hate having a creative block.......UGH I have my fabrics picked out just not finding a pattern it is either too small or too big.

I will get it done.

Suggestion: Don't use a pattern. Let the fabric do what it wants to do.

ljdugas31 06-09-2013 04:27 PM

yes I am trying to change my avatar to her picture.

ljdugas31 06-09-2013 04:27 PM

yes I am trying to change my avatar to her picture.

ljdugas31 06-09-2013 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 6112271)
Linda, I love little Zoey ... and love her name! I hope she has her own quilt!

Jean D - yes, things to tend to rise to the surface sooner or later. And happily the reds and blues bubbled up to the top! So I will put away the veils I didn't finish and work on my little quilt.

Lara, how is your hand? I can't imagine sawing through a hand. Oww owww and owwww! Do you need a tetanus shot? I never had one until about two or three years ago. Hubby and I were fishing at the local pier and I was so annoyed when my line got snagged. I wasn't about to lose yet another set of tackle. So I laid down on the peer and started tugging. The whole mess let loose and flew upward embedding a gigantic rusty fish hook with a big old sinker into my finger. We went to the emergency room to get it out since I didn't know if it was embedded in the bone ... and despite all the bloody messes in the waiting room, people were getting sick looking at it. Odd thing is it didn't hurt a bit! Well, enough gore for the morning. Off to sew!

She has a lot!!!

Crazy Quiltin Robin 06-09-2013 08:42 PM

A Little Ray of Sunshine

2 Attachment(s)
Last week in the middle of my worst week ........ some wonderful ladies shared a ray of sunshine with me ....
this new chemo is kickin my hiney .... it has been 9 days and 11 lbs of heck ...... but I am feeling better today ... and if the blood counts are good Wed we start all over again .....but ladies I get to smile at this little beauty thanks to "lisalisa" and "lovestoquilt"..... yes I will be sending it back but I'm going to admire it through this next chemo session ... it made me smile and was lucky through the first round .... thanks so much for you "Good Will Mission" ladies .... just want you to know DH and I both had tears when we opened it ...... "loves to quilt" it was so sweet of you to share with me and "lisalisa" thanks for agreeing..... I promise it will return home ...... thanks again ..... CQRobin
P.S. Mr. Peach is a handsome cat!!!!!!